February 2012 Moms

TMI Tuesday!!!!

Lets hear it ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI Tuesday!!!!

• My TMI for today, I have the worst gas ever. I secretly worry that I will have bad gas when I go into labor and these horrific smelling farts will come out without control when I push, and everyone in the room will have to smell it, including DH and teh poor OB.
  • I got a new hemorrhoid and was using a tucks pad yesterday... I got up and the back of my pajamas were wet, and I couldn't figure out if I had peed a little or not for like 10 minutes until I finally remembered the tucks pad.  I have never in my life forgotten that I had something stuck on my ass until now.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejesse1117:
    Okay, mine is... I have finally expanded that last critical quarter of an inch and I can no longer reach to clean up after a #2. I have to stand and reach around behind me. Left handed, because of the terrible carpal tunnel in my right hand. It is by far the most awkward procedure EVER.

Ditto this...almost exactly...I also have trouble reaching when I have a lot of discharge to wipe. 

• I'm going to agree with the #2 issues. I feel like maybe I'd be better off taking a shower afterwards. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess this isn't really TMI, but this baby is headbutting my cervix so much that on more than one occasion today it's felt like she's just going to blast her way through when I'm standing up.

• imagesparks2987:
    My TMI for today, I have the worst gas ever. I secretly worry that I will have bad gas when I go into labor and these horrific smelling farts will come out without control when I push, and everyone in the room will have to smell it, including DH and teh poor OB.

Oh. Em. Gee. Mee too! I was so happy that Hubster had to work late, because man, I had an orchestra going on in my pants last night. Fortunately not smelly (much), but definitely louder than usual. They even scared the cats away! 

• LoL good one ladies!

Mine is that I've been having a lot of gas in the mornings! I try to hold them for at least until my dh leaves to work but sometimes I just can't! haha so I let them out and I get embarrassed because they are pretty loud! :(

I also notice that I have cramps right before I need to go #2. Anyone experiecing this as well?

• Sometimes I get a lightning bolt so sharp up my vag I pee a little bit... I'm over that.

<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• imageYa Never Know:

I guess this isn't really TMI, but this baby is headbutting my cervix so much that on more than one occasion today it's felt like she's just going to blast her way through when I'm standing up.

Right there with ya friend!

<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• imageYa Never Know:

I guess this isn't really TMI, but this baby is headbutting my cervix so much that on more than one occasion today it's felt like she's just going to blast her way through when I'm standing up.

Yes! This is precisely what Tristan is doing to me!!  I keep telling myself it's good pain cause it means he's still head down!

• I have GOT to get a wax.  I am afraid the doctor won't be able to see LO's head crown through all the "foliage."
    11 months old! #andintoeverything
  • imagefredpuma:
    I got a new hemorrhoid and was using a tucks pad yesterday... I got up and the back of my pajamas were wet, and I couldn't figure out if I had peed a little or not for like 10 minutes until I finally remembered the tucks pad.  I have never in my life forgotten that I had something stuck on my ass until now.

OMG!! I love this...haven't had it happen to me yet, but I'll give it time before I forget something like that...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Not really TMI, but I swear this little boy's head is so big, and he's putting so much pressure on me, I have the constant feeling of needing to poo!!!!!!!  Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between really needing to or just his giant head!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I could have written the gas post word for word!!!
  • Sometimes I get the walking farts Big Smile

It just slips out and I can't help it.

• This morning I tried to fart, and a little pee came out instead.  That's new...

Married August 5, 2006

Baby girl born February 15, 2012

Expecting baby #2 in July!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Seriously ladies, I am practically in tears from laughing so hard at everything posted. Thankfully my farts have quieted down and I can still reach to wipe myself. But I have terrible lightning crotch! I gasp every time cuz it feels like a mix of pain and a really good orgasm--which I haven't had in a looonnngg time. I can't help but moan a little at the sensation. I just hope it doesn't happen when I'm at the grocery store or finishing up my baby shopping.
  • On  my way to drop off my students to lunch yesterday, I started to leak. Yep, baby on my bladder I had to send them off on their own so I could go to the restroom. Usually, I have 3 minutes when they are doing Independent work to go to the restroom before lunch but yesterday was a big intro day, so I could not leave the room. It was pretty funny. And ditto on all the smelly farts. I try to blame it on our dog but at this point, DH has caught on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageVans18:

I also notice that I have cramps right before I need to go #2. Anyone experiecing this as well?

Yes, every morning I have cramps and then #2...

• I just shaved my legs for the first time in months the other day. It was so bad that the hair was coming through my compression stockings. Ew
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • last night we had mexican-- something I knew even before my first bite would be a mistake, but a craving is a craving! Obviously, I had the most horrific heartburn and about 2 hours after dinner it finally regurgitated into my throat, leaving a little piece of something stuck to the back of it. I did a little couigh to clear my throat and couched up a whole piece of lettuce from my burrito which landed square on my arm. SO was half amused, half horrified.

And no, this isnt the first time this has happened... or that my arm has caught it lol 

• imagejewerner:

last night we had mexican-- something I knew even before my first bite would be a mistake, but a craving is a craving! Obviously, I had the most horrific heartburn and about 2 hours after dinner it finally regurgitated into my throat, leaving a little piece of something stuck to the back of it. I did a little couigh to clear my throat and couched up a whole piece of lettuce from my burrito which landed square on my arm. SO was half amused, half horrified.

And no, this isnt the first time this has happened... or that my arm has caught it lol 

Haaaaaaaa! That is so funny! Isn't it great when they don't know whether to laugh or just give the horrified face? Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm getting some sort of rash (that seems to smell?) UNDER my boobs.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • imagenovasouthanblond:
    I'm getting some sort of rash (that seems to smell?) UNDER my boobs.

I had a rash under my boobs a few weeks ago. It was so itchy and red! I decided to use some diaper cream and it cleared right up though. :) It might help you...

Right now I feel like I am constantly peeing a bit! It's a horrible leaking sensation... 

• At work last Friday I got several hot flashes. My vag was so sweaty from them that when I walked it sloshed a little bit, and I seriously thought that my water had broken. Noooope, thankfully it was just intense swamp crotch!
  • I had my GBS test today and they invaded my butt...  I don't think I've ever felt more violated, it was terrible...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. -Ephesians 4:29
  • imagecheese.fiend:
    I have GOT to get a wax.  I am afraid the doctor won't be able to see LO's head crown through all the "foliage."

haha... My SO took clippers to mine the other day ~ yeah.... we went there.... but I had to have him stop because my "area" is sooo sensitive  ( and has had zero action since 2nd tri) that the vibrating of the clippers almost sent me over the edge.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"