Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Implantation Cramps?

Hey ladies, Im wondering if anyone has had these symptoms...The day of my last period was 1/3/2012...I had unprotected sex on 1/13/2012 (which is the first day i would be fertile) I am 6dpo. I started to feel slight twinge/pinching on both sides of my lower stomach (by my ovaries) & kind of around my bellybutton. the pain moves around..i have been feeling this for 2 days so far. no other symptoms of pregnancy. I felt something similar to this once before back in september, nothing ever came of it. Im wondering if i could be pregnant this time???

Re: Implantation Cramps?

• Options

You're 6dpo, today? Then no, it's unlikely right now. Implantation doesn't occur until 7-10dpo 

If you aren't charting your temps you might not be 6dpo and it could be O cramping or pre-menstrual cramping. No way to know. Good luck to you though.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was convinced I had implantation cramps last cycle. But no luck! must have been gas or just some random cramping. FX it is though
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are having sharp pains in your lower abdomin and around your belly button you should make sure its not your apendix.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"