Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

WHY!? VENT!

why is it that some women on some of these boards are so nasty in their comments?! It's so immature and uncalled for! Aren't we all here for the same thing? To get/give advice and support for each other? And, I'm sorry, but I believe there is no such thing as a dumb question! JMO! SMH!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WHY!? VENT!

• oh boy, who has the support bra?

The fact that this board is here for love and support and all that jazz is a common misconception. I believe it states somewhere in the fine print that no one is exempt from the snark & nasty comments that come with posting here.

• imageEllaHella:
    I know, right?  I totally feel sorry for their husband and their children
    Completely!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKoalaBear103:
    imageEllaHella:
    Completely!
    and their unborn! Wink
  • imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    Aren't we all here for the same thing? To get/give advice and support for each other?

Well, this proves that there is such a thing as a dumb question.

I also once saw someone ask what to do about running out of pre natal vitamins in 2nd tri.  Um... get more, maybe?  That was pretty dumb, too.

• imageLILBIT1221:

oh boy, who has the support bra?

The fact that this board is here for love and support and all that jazz is a common misconception. I believe it states somewhere in the fine print that no one is exempt from the snark & nasty comments that come with posting here.

Lol so true

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm mostly here to biitch about my ex and ask questions about being a single mommy. Maybe that's why I'm a snarky nasty woman?

If you are looking for puppies, glitter and people shiitting rainbows you came to the wrong place. 

And yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Oh boy...

I will never understand why there is always at least one poster who thinks posting something like this is a good idea.

• imageHeather R:

imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    Aren't we all here for the same thing? To get/give advice and support for each other?

Well, this proves that there is such a thing as a dumb question.

I also once saw someone ask what to do about running out of pre natal vitamins in 2nd tri.  Um... get more, maybe?  That was pretty dumb, too.

yep, that one was pretty.damn.dumb.
  • OP - didn't you JUST post this same shizzle on TTGP too? 

• imageChunkyMunkey:

I'm mostly here to biitch about my ex and ask questions about being a single mommy. Maybe that's why I'm a snarky nasty woman?

If you are looking for puppies, glitter and people shiitting rainbows you came to the wrong place. 

wow there's so many things I could say about your first statement. BUT I will keep looking for the puppies and people shiitting rainbows. It keeps my relationship strong! :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageLILBIT1221:

oh boy, who has the support bra?

This. If I wanted love and support, I would email my DH. If I want to vent, debate, exhort, and laugh my butt off, I'll come here. 

imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • imagesofamonkey:

OP - didn't you JUST post this same shizzle on TTGP too? 

Sofa, I wanna bite your peach. In a totally non-kinky kinda way.
  • aw, shucks! 

When life hands you lemons or rape, make lemonade! 

Chin up!

• imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imageChunkyMunkey:

I'm mostly here to biitch about my ex and ask questions about being a single mommy. Maybe that's why I'm a snarky nasty woman?

wow there's so many things I could say about your first statement. BUT I will keep looking for the puppies and people shiitting rainbows. It keeps my relationship strong! :)

Srsly?  You need a happy internet environment to have a happy marriage?  LOLZ! 
  • imageKoalaBear103:
    imageEllaHella:
    Completely!

ITA!  Peace and love, people.  Peace and love! 

however long the night, dawn will break.

• imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imageChunkyMunkey:

LOOK! there's a little bit of snark! Stick around, you will be as awesome as us, in no time!
  • imaget watley:
    imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    why is it that some women on some of these boards are so nasty in their comments?! It's so immature and uncalled for! Aren't we all here for the same thing? To get/give advice and support for each other? And, I'm sorry, but I believe there is no such thing as a dumb question! JMO! SMH!

Dude.  There are rules to this thing. 
    If you're going to make a callout post, you have to name names.

Truth.
  • imageChrissieW3:
    I like this one.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • imageChrissieW3:
    I like this one.
  • imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imageChunkyMunkey:

Yes because the snarkiness of TB was the cause of the demise of my relationship. Who would have thunk?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageJ+MS:
    imageChrissieW3:
    I like this one.
    Me too except I'm so used to gifs I just sat there waiting for him to start moving until I realized it's just a picture.
  • And here's my obligatory, "OP, bless your heart."

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageMandJS:

imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    I'm sure it may make you feel "cool" to critisize people who are actually trying to get advice and share genuine stories on here, but all it really only makes you look pathetic and bitter. I apologize that not every has the time to spend all day on here and see the same posts over and over. I'm sure it may be irritating, but it gives you no right to act that way. If you're posting childish comments to get a rise out of other posters who are equally as childish, maybe you should reconsider TTGP!!! I know I would feel sorry for a baby who was born into a family with such an immature and rude mother. JUST my opinion!!!  

oh my goodness gracious!  MrsJohnna, squishy hugs to you!  You are having a rough day full of lemons.

• Just so you all know, I plan on calling you guys twats and biotches when the time is right.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

CG, don't post this here! They'll see everything... they'll see the big board!

You can't fight here! This is the WAR ROOM!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I soooooo agree with you... that's one of the reasons I stopped posting. Now I only come here and ask the questions I need to ask, read the nice answers and leave...

I want to come back and read more and maybe help someone but it's so hard when nasty biatches answer with their nastyness 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imaget watley:
    So is OP going to name names or what?
    Maybe the list is too long? Can she link to her PDF spreadsheet? Post a PIP of her post-its?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"