Trying to Get Pregnant

NO EXCUSE!!!!

There is no reason to comment on someones post just to be snotty or rude. I'm sure it may make you feel "cool" to critisize people who are actually trying to get advice and share genuine stories on here, but all it really only makes you look pathetic and bitter. I apologize that not every has the time to spend all day on here and see the same posts over and over. I'm sure it may be irritating, but it gives you no right to act that way. If you're posting childish comments to get a rise out of other posters who are equally as childish, maybe you should reconsider TTGP!!! I know I would feel sorry for a baby who was born into a family with such an immature and rude mother. JUST my opinion!!! Have a lovely night! Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NO EXCUSE!!!!

• imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:

There is no reason to comment on someones post just to be snotty or rude. I'm sure it may make you feel "cool" to critisize people who are actually trying to get advice and share genuine stories on here, but all it really only makes you look pathetic and bitter. I apologize that not every has the time to spend all day on here and see the same posts over and over. I'm sure it may be irritating, but it gives you no right to act that way. If you're posting childish comments to get a rise out of other posters who are equally as childish, maybe you should reconsider TTGP!!! I know I would feel sorry for a baby who was born into a family with such an immature and rude mother. JUST my opinion!!! Have a lovely night! Smile

Couldn't you have said this in your orginal thread? 

To the bolded: LOL!  GBCB!

• Nobody said anything about your kid, leave my future spawn out of this.

• I am going to teach my future offspring to make fun of stupid people who complain and can't spell. Big Smile
  • YOU DON"T KNOW MY LIFE!!!!!

There. Now your rant is complete.  Also, there is a search function on this website. You could've used that, or you could've looked at one or two other pages besides this one and found your answers. 

• Wahh wahh I'm an angry newb wah wahhh!!!111!!

...That's all I heard. Put your BGP on or get out. News flash, no one cares.

• imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:

I know I would feel sorry for a baby who was born into a family with such an immature and rude mother.

JUST my opinion!!! Have a lovely night! Smile

Well we figured that much.

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejessuhmarie:
    All that's left is a GBCB! Come on, OP. Don't disappoint us!

What's GBCB?

• imagejeng507:

imagejessuhmarie:

What's GBCB?

Good Bye Cruel Bump 

• imageMrsNorry:
    imagejeng507:

imagejessuhmarie:

What's GBCB?

Good Bye Cruel Bump 

I read the TTCAL blog and figured it out ;) But thanks

• imagejeng507:
    imageMrsNorry:
    imagejeng507:

imagejessuhmarie:

What's GBCB?

Good Bye Cruel Bump 

I read the TTCAL blog and figured it out ;) But thanks

Most welcome :) 

• Wow! I haven't been on for a few days! I don't think that I would like to see the thread that caused these fireworks though.

Not seeing it but I have to say - we are all here for the same reason. Ladies are looking for support and a way to reach out. Whether it is for TTC or just a problem in our everyday lives. It doesn't matter. This is a constructive outlet, and ladies should feel comfortable bringing their problems here without feeling like they will be penalized in a response. Just think about what you are posting before you do and the feelings it may bring to another person - you wouldn't want someone responding to you in a negative mannerism.

• imageLadyDavis84:

Wow! I haven't been on for a few days! I don't think that I would like to see the thread that caused these fireworks though.

Not seeing it but I have to say - we are all here for the same reason. Ladies are looking for support and a way to reach out. Whether it is for TTC or just a problem in our everyday lives. It doesn't matter. This is a constructive outlet, and ladies should feel comfortable bringing their problems here without feeling like they will be penalized in a response. Just think about what you are posting before you do and the feelings it may bring to another person - you wouldn't want someone responding to you in a negative mannerism.

I would if I was being a douche.

I've been responded to negatively in the past. I put on the big girl britches and realized that often times the people posting negative comments were right, and I was either being stupid or annoying. You then have to decide if your skin is thick enough to stay here or not. There are plenty of "nice and sweet" TTC boards out there. I prefer this one because of the honesty.

And trust me - when I'm not being a douche (and even sometimes when I am), I get tons of support from this board.  

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • imagekellyrn9956:
    imageLadyDavis84:

Wow! I haven't been on for a few days! I don't think that I would like to see the thread that caused these fireworks though.

I would if I was being a douche.

I've been responded to negatively in the past. I put on the big girl britches and realized that often times the people posting negative comments were right, and I was either being stupid or annoying. You then have to decide if your skin is thick enough to stay here or not. There are plenty of "nice and sweet" TTC boards out there. I prefer this one because of the honesty.

And trust me - when I'm not being a douche (and even sometimes when I am), I get tons of support from this board.  

All of this!

And btw, the douche part made me LOL :)

• imageLadylec:
    I am going to teach my future offspring to make fun of stupid people who complain and can't spell. Big Smile
    Me too. DH is totally on board with it as well.
  • OP, if you had taken the time to lurk a little here (not that you will because I am sure you are already gone) you would know that these women are amazing and the knowledge here is awesome. It's your own fault for basically asking "ZOMG! Am I PG?!! I'm late!" to a bunch of internet strangers. Nobody cares about your whiney post and you deserved the responses you got.

By the way, nobody said anything about the fact that you already have a LO and asked a stupid question about being pregnant again. You can leave mine and all of the other ladies here future children out as well. Now Buh-bye.

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:

Oh, just shut up.

• imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:

HAHAHAHAHAH  this made my morning.  Thank you OP 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • You're kidding right!?! That's all I am going to say.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies boots badge
  • You did not get rude comments in your post below. People gave you facts and didn't squee that you may be pregnant.  

Now you choose to tell them that they should reconsider trying to get pregnant and you feel sorry for our future children.

You are calling us immature and rude? 

Get over yourself.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Now that you have posted this I'm sure the whole dynamic of the board will change.

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Aw I missed this gem last night. It has pretty much everything I look for.

An "I feel sorry for your babies!" (no I feel sorry for your husband though)

A bitter reference

A "you're not cool even though you think you are"

A "Not everyone has time to just sit on the computer all the time"

What a peach. PEACH, I tell you. She's totally here to make friends.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageShayliz:
    Nobody said anything about your kid, leave my future spawn out of this.

Amen. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry that you feel you have been unfairly treated. Please realize that by tomorrow your post will be on page two or three of the forum and someone else will have posted the exact same question. For people who have been trying for awhile and checking the board frequently this can be annoying.

You can probably find most of the information you need by going to the top of the page and typing your question in the "Search the Bump" box. I'm sure that you will find years worth of posts of people in your same situation.

Also if you had read the newbie link that the top of the board you would have found:

"If your period is late, but your tests are all negative, even if you have always had a clockwork cycle, this means that you have ovulated later then usual. Take a test once a week until you get a +, AF or you hit 60 days."

TTC#1 since 5/2011
    DX: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Myasthenia Gravis, Aplastic Anemia, one copy MTHFR DH SA: count 52% motility (slow progressive), 0% normal morph
    June-July 2012: Clomid cycles=BFNs
    August 2012: New RE, started Metformin, Letrozole 7.5mg+TI=BFN Sept. 2012: IUI#1: Letrozole 7.5mg=BFN
    Oct. 2012: IUI#2 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    Nov '12-March '13 on a break
    April 2013: IUI#3 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    June 2013: IVF#1  Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix =BFN, 3 Frosties
    August 2013: FET#1=BFP 8/20/13,  EDD 4/30/13, MMC 10/1/13
    December 2013: IVF#2 Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix=?
     ~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~

imageimageimage

• imageCatahoulaMom:

Aw I missed this gem last night. It has pretty much everything I look for.

A bitter reference

aw.... you feel sorry for MY Husband? How clever! SMH! I didn't realize there were so many bitter ladies on this board. How pleasant you all are! It's UNREAL the support that you all give other women in your position! I posted my OP NOT because I didn'y search for the answer somewhere else, but because I wanted "SUPPORT" and advice from other women who have experienced the same thing I'm going through. I've never missed a period or been late before so I'm sorry my post was SOOOOO annoying to you all! This is definitely a board I WILL stay away from because none of you know how to offer support or advice, which these types of boards are supposed to be here for. Being nasty to strangers will come back to bite you in the @s$!!! BUT, from other posts I've seen with all of you alls rude comments, I'm sure you all know that by now! Good luck in TTGP!! lol

• imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imageCatahoulaMom:

A bitter reference

aw.... you feel sorry for MY Husband? How clever! SMH! I didn't realize there were so many bitter ladies on this board. How pleasant you all are! It's UNREAL the support that you all give other women in your position! I posted my OP NOT because I didn'y search for the answer somewhere else, but because I wanted "SUPPORT" and advice from other women who have experienced the same thing I'm going through. I've never missed a period or been late before so I'm sorry my post was SOOOOO annoying to you all! This is definitely a board I WILL stay away from because none of you know how to offer support or advice, which these types of boards are supposed to be here for. Being nasty to strangers will come back to bite you in the @s$!!! BUT, from other posts I've seen with all of you alls rude comments, I'm sure you all know that by now! Good luck in TTGP!! lol

She didn't say she felt sorry for your husband. She said you didn't include that.

No one, in either post has been as nasty and rude as you.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagerrcraz7:
    imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imageCatahoulaMom:

A bitter reference

She didn't say she felt sorry for your husband. She said you didn't include that.

she absolutely did say that! Are reading what I quoted? I'm not being rude, I'm expressing that the women on this board are just here to make fun of others for a laugh, not to help or support, sorry!

• imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imagerrcraz7:
    imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imageCatahoulaMom:

A bitter reference

she absolutely did say that! Are reading what I quoted? I'm not being rude, I'm expressing that the women on this board are just here to make fun of others for a laugh, not to help or support, sorry!

Reading comprehension fail. Cat listed out the classic whine post points and you hit most of them. She said you felt bad for our kids but didn't include a "I feel sorry for your husbands."

Name calling, calling on karma, feeling sorry for furture children, is all nasty & rude. No one did that to you. So don't school people on being nice when you are behaving just as badly.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imagerrcraz7:
    imageMrsJohnnaJohnson:
    imageCatahoulaMom:

A bitter reference

Uh, no she didn't.  She is saying that your post is just like other posts on this board but they usually include "I feel sorry for your husbands."  Reading comprehension fail.

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• imagesnowflake91011:
    imagebunnymay:

imageShayliz:
    Nobody said anything about your kid, leave my future spawn out of this.

Amen. 

What they said ^^

Oh, and i can't help but laugh every time I see "stripper bunny" in bunnymay's siggy!

Thanks! Smile

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"