February 2012 Moms

Anti-nesting

I haven't gotten the nesting bug. It's actually the opposite and I could care less about finishing things. It's like everything takes longer and annoys me. 
Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anti-nesting

• My nesting came in waves.  Around 34-35 weeks, I was all gung-ho to get stuff done.  Then around 36-37 weeks, I was a lump - just didn't want to do anything; feeling kind of sore and tired.  My house was getting messier by the day.  Then in the last couple of days, I have started getting my nesting motivation back.  I think I just realized I was running out of time and better get moving!  I still kind of do this one day on, one day off kind of thing so that I don't wear myself out or get too sore or tired.  I definitely feel it at the end of the day if I have been doing stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Yea I just look at what I need to do and then don't do it. ha! I swear if I could pay someone to do this stuff I totally would :)
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't had any urge either. I would be anxious to wash and put away all of the things we received at his showers, but other than that, I'm so tired all the time.
  • I have gotten zero urge to nest. I have been laying on the couch all weekend like a lump of coal.

In a bizarre twist of fate, my DH HAS gotten the nesting bug and was running around all weekend cleaning and organizing and finishing projects around the house like a mad man while my DD and I snuggled and layed around.

I am digging it!

BabyFruit Ticker image imageimage
  • I have only done little things here and there.  DH and I both work far from home and dont feel like doing anything when we get home, so our house has been messy.  I will start my leave next week, and when I am at home I like to be home in a clean house.  Plus I will need something other than watching TV to keep me from going stir crazy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"