1st Trimester

All I can think about is...

Burger King.  

Yeah, I know, I'm gross.  I was never big on fast food but I craved it with my first and now I'm craving it with this one.  I usually eat it only on road trips but now it's become a weekly thing.  My husband just said (while agreeing that he wants Burger King too and going to get it) that I'm going to be HUGE at the rate I'm going.  So sweet :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All I can think about is...

• Haha! Yeah, with DD, I craved McDonald's french fries and egg rolls all the time!! So healthy...  :)
  • I splurged last week and ate like *** and it showed on the scale Embarrassed  I rarely eat any fast food besides In N Out and I got Jack in the Box, Dairy Queen (which was a let down), and we ate out at a steak house.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been dying for some hush puppies from Long John Silvers. I haven't given in yet, we'll see how long I last.....
  • imageABsept06:
    I have been dying for some hush puppies from Long John Silvers. I haven't given in yet, we'll see how long I last.....

Hold the phone.  Long John Silvers has hush puppies?! 

• I have been getting a cheeseburger 2 times/week.  Ooops

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• KFC.  Like all the time.

And.....a Five Guys hot dog.  Mmmmmm...... Wink

• Oh egg rolls! Why did you have to say something? I still haven't found a good egg roll place since I moved. I've really got to do that.
  • imageTash13:

Burger King.  

Yeah, I know, I'm gross.  I was never big on fast food but I craved it with my first and now I'm craving it with this one.  I usually eat it only on road trips but now it's become a weekly thing.  My husband just said (while agreeing that he wants Burger King too and going to get it) that I'm going to be HUGE at the rate I'm going.  So sweet :)

You inspired me. I haven't had a whopper in years, but I went out as soon as I read this post and got one. And it was wonderful!! And I say that unashamedly.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Last week it was teriyaki turkey jerky (which I NEVER eat) and this week it appears to be cupcakes...and fries...and a fat burger sounds most excellent...
    *BFP #1 6/2004 Oopsie!, Blighted Ovum *Officially TTC Since 10/11 *BFP #2 1/9/12, Missed M/C 2/14/12 8w5d, Empty sac measured 6w0d, D&C 2/16/12 *BFP #3 6/26/12, CP 7/3/12 *8/12 Started Prometrium *BFP #4 9/21/12, EDD 6/6/13 It's a GIRL!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageDisneyFan33:
    imageTash13:

Burger King.  

You inspired me. I haven't had a whopper in years, but I went out as soon as I read this post and got one. And it was wonderful!! And I say that unashamedly.

I've always wanted to have an effect on the lives of others.  I'm not sure if this is what I had in mind but I"m glad you enjoyed it haha 

• Ha! A week ago I went to BK and ordered an original chicken sandwich even though I had never had one before, I had to have it! It was pretty good too, though I probably won"t get another one after my pregnancy.

• Unlike my last pregnancy, I like beef still. So I've enjoyed a couple hamburgers here-n-there, and a couple Taco Bell cravings.  So don't feel too bad. Just enjoy in moderation, I'm sure we'll walk it off just fine. :D
    image Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"