March 2012 Moms

Hemriods: maybe TMI

I have a massive hemroid that constantly sticks out, not just when i am on the toilet. My dr. Appointment is tomorrow. Will she suggest to lance it or what can be done? It only seems to be getting bigger. Scared how big it might be in 2 months time :(

Re: Hemriods: maybe TMI

• I think it's just a wait for it to go away situation.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I asked my doctor about the one I have. She said she wouldn't do anything right now as it will just end up getting worse or coming back during delivery. She did mention if it becomes painful she would reccommend some creams to ease it. She said, most hemoroids you get while pregnant do decrease in size and agitation after the baby is born because there isn't as much pressure down in that area. She basically said it is like a vericrose vein in your butt. Hope you can get some relief soon! 

DX PCOS in 2000 TTC since April 2010 DX Hypothyroidism 6/2010 Referred to RE 9/2010.

BFP in June 2011, DD born in 2012

Joined the baby train again 8/2013. First month, out due to re-diganosis of Hashimotos.

Sept 2013, 2.5 letrozole and trigger, low progestrone and using supplements = BFN.

Oct 2013 2.5 Letrozole, trigger, and IUI = low progestrone (8.9, using supplements) and BFP 11/6 Beta 26.9, Beta 2 @ 30, Beta 3 @ 25.3, Beta 4 @ 25.2 CP 5w1d

Nov 2013: ? waiting on AF

• Loading the player...
  • I got one that popped out when I was late in pregnancy with DS.  It is still there, but much smaller.  They don't go away, but unless they really cause issues, they are better to be left alone. 
  • I have 2 now too. Fortunately, they don't cause too much pain so I guess I'm stuck with 'em until this is over!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Your doc may prescribe some suppositories that work really really well.  That combined with witch hazel pads and Preparation H has worked wonders to make the swelling go down.  Definitely mention it to your doctor and they can help you out. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Knock on wood, mine have gone down but are still there.  But a few weeks ago, they were so bad that I was curled up crying.

Anyways, I swear by the Tucks pads and the Sitz bath.

Hope yours go down, they are evil evil little things... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"