2nd Trimester

Good laughs inside =D

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Good laughs inside =D

• HAHA the He's got the look one made me burst out laughing! The guy looks so creepy hahaha. Those were funny, thanks for the laugh. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wanted to share with Andrea, but don't have anyway to contact her except at work. I think she will get a laugh out of this. Ash, do you have her contact info to forward it? Kinda hoping she will see this on here too, since she is on the site all the time!

• Loading the player...
  • These are fabulous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This literally made me LOL. Thank you for sharing! 

• That so made my night, and I passed it on to my fellow facebook mom's who I'm sure will be rolling laughing. That was great!
  •  If you go to the pregnant chicken and click on the "best of" on the top right side, there are awkward pregnancy phots. Some are the same and some are different than the website listed above.
    Thanks for sharing! We are having some laughs over these!

• imagemissiemae:

I wanted to share with Andrea, but don't have anyway to contact her except at work. I think she will get a laugh out of this. Ash, do you have her contact info to forward it? Kinda hoping she will see this on here too, since she is on the site all the time!

I sent it to her on facebook

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"