3rd Trimester
Options

XP (from Feb) Movie Suggestions! Something to make me cry :-)

Sounds silly but I feel like I've been keeping it pretty together through out this pregnancy - except today my husband & I were running an errand & he asked me a question & I started bawling like a baby - no real reason. I think with so much changing in less than a few weeks, baby shower this weekend so family in town, & a to do list pages long - I just needed to break down.

He works tomorrow night so I decided it would be a great excuse to watch some sappy love story that would make me cry (like I used to once a month at "that time" just to get a good cry out of my system). -- Usually I watch P.S. I love you, We were soldiers, or the Notebook... does anyone have any suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP (from Feb) Movie Suggestions! Something to make me cry :-)

• Options

PS I love you. I cry every time no matter what. 

ETA: opps. I didn't finish reading before I posted. uh..how about Moulin Rouge? Atonement? Time Travelers Wife? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    UP- the Disney movie.  Bawled from the "short" film they showed at the beginning about a stork to the end of the movie.  Not like a few tears, like sobbing in the theatre.  In my defense, we'd been told that getting pregnant might be hard for us and I was actually several weeks pregnant and didn't know it yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    steel magnolias. i cry every fricken time.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Ditto PP with Time Traveler's Wife, or Steal Magnolias always gets me
  • Options

green mile. Oh my god that movie makes me bawl like a 3 year old. It was on the other night on tv and I watched it and bawled.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Marley and Me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Now and Then, Old Yeller, Lady and the Tramp, Benji....lol all these animal movies make me cry! 
  • Options
    Yes to PPs! Time Travelers Wife. My husband and I just watched this for the first time and I SOBBED. I could barely catch my breath. My husband thought it was hilarious and started trying to pull out every sad movie we own.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    What Dreams May Come.  It's a two-box of kleenex movie. 
  • Options
    As far as love stories, Moulin Rouge gets me EVERY TIME. Sometimes Across the Universe or Love Actually. If you just want to cry outright, Boys Don't Cry (I couldn't function for about 15 min after the movie was over), Million Dollar Baby...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with my son, I went to watch Australia in the movie theater and cried for the last 45 minutes of the movie! And I was alone! I was pretty embarrassed!! But it's a really good movie. Like a PP, I would also recommend The Time Travelers Wife!
  • Options

Remember Me with Robert Pattinson had a surprise ending that made me bawl. It was surprisingly good.

Also A League of Their Own always gets me crying! 

I cried watching Juno yesterday... Pesky hormones.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree with UP. How about A Walk to Remember? It's been a while since I've seen it, but it seems like I recall it making me cry.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"