February 2011 Moms

What do you give for snack time?

DD's pedi recommends that we give her at least 2 snacks a day. I usually end up giving her puffs or mum mums, but I feel like that isn't an adequate snack- there's no real nutritional value. So what does your LO like to eat during their snack time? 

Re: What do you give for snack time?

• DS usually gets fruit(bananas and strawberries) , goldfish(the baby goldfish) sometimes he gets the little Vienna sausages,puffs, right now he's chowing down on a cereal bar.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Usually fruit & puffs or yogurt. She likes cheese too!  Oh yeah and as of today ritz crackers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemommyandwife2011:
    DS usually gets fruit(bananas and strawberries) , goldfish(the baby goldfish) sometimes he gets the little Vienna sausages,puffs, right now he's chowing down on a cereal bar.

This!

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Cheese, whole-grain toast squares, cheerios, banana pieces, stewed apple and pear, yogurt. 
  • Usually fruit and string cheese. Sometimes toast with almond butter and banana.

I also let him suck on the pouches of puree (like strawberries and apples). I've tried giving him plain Greek yogurt with fruit puree mixed in but he's not into it. Hopefully he'll change his mind soon. 

It also depends on what else he's eaten that day. Like if he didn't eat much lunch I'll give him black beans, quinoa, and cheese as a snack to make up for it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"