March 2012 Moms

Share your boy names!!

I have a feeling that this baby will be nameless unless you help me!! My husband and I can't find a name that we love! Here are the names that we both agree that we like right now: Theodore, Garrett, Dexter, and Oliver. My son is Orion, I think Orion and Oliver is a tongue twister when you call out for both of them.

I love Nathaniel, but DH doesn't. He really likes Arthur and Alejandro (my son is blond hair and blue eyed Irish boy).

I could use your help. Please recommend your boy names. I don't like common names, so no Henry, John, James, William (like it, but way to popular) etc.

Any ideas will be appreciated. I know that 8 weeks are going to fly by!

a>Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Share your boy names!!

• I like Garrett! Before we found out we were having a girl, DH and I both agreed that we liked Dean and Logan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If we have a boy, we decided on Dylan. If its a girl, we have no idea. 
  • Loading the player...
  • how about

Cameron
    Trent
    Dax
    Austin
    Harvey
    Justin
    Scott
    Darryl
    Wayne
    Karl
    Morgan
    Bruce

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are naming DS Abe :)

ETA: The only other name on our list was Tate 

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • If LO were a boy, she would have been Finnegan (nn Finn). Also on the list were Harrison, Calvin, Alistair, and Oscar.

I also love Miles (I dated one for a long time, so that got vetoed) and Felix.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Our little man is Mason. I really loved the name Peyton for a boy too but DH nixed that because of a little boy his mom used to babysit.

I also LOOVVVEEEE the name Kellan but because of my slight (ok, major) Twilight obsession and my favorite actor in the movies name is Kellan, DH nixed that too.

Boys names were really hard for us. We knew a girls name right away.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ours would have been Nolan if she was a boy.
    image  image  image

• We had a horrible time picking out boy names, but we finally landed on Parker (down from Charles, Logan, Zachary, Parker). We're still deciding on a middle name, but it will either be James or Everett.
    Married: 10.28.2004 BFP 1: 2006, m/c 5 weeks BFP 2: 2008, m/c 10 weeks BFP 3: 2009, m/c 6 weeks BFP 4: July 15, 2011 Welcome Parker! Feb. 19, 2012 image
  • Two names I've been hooked on: Elliot and Emmett. 
  • My son's name is Cameron. :)

If this one was a boy, he would've been one of the following:

Liam
    Jacob
    Wyatt 

• Our boy's name is Caleb... Back up options would have been Jacob or Noah.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our son is Drayton
  • The names on our short list: Connor,Gavin and Liam and the name we chose is Braeden....but I like the name Garrett on your list
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My son is Peyton- this one will either be Colin or Lucas
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesalt78:

If LO were a boy, she would have been Finnegan (nn Finn). Also on the list were Harrison, Calvin, Alistair, and Oscar.

Salt....I love the name Finnegan (nn Finn) but DH vetoed it.

OP....We have our names narrowed down between Jake and Maxwell.  We just haven't been able to choose which one yet.

• imagekmiller1012:
    imagesalt78:

If LO were a boy, she would have been Finnegan (nn Finn). Also on the list were Harrison, Calvin, Alistair, and Oscar.

OP....We have our names narrowed down between Jake and Maxwell.  We just haven't been able to choose which one yet.

When I brought it up to my H and he loved it, I was so shocked! I wasn't expecting him to love it as much as I do. :)

I think Jake and Maxwell both sound great with Charlie! Good choices. :) (And I love love love your sig pic!) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Our boy name was Owen Alexander.  I still love Jamison/Jameson, but G said it reminded him of booze.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • imagesalt78:
    imagekmiller1012:
    imagesalt78:

When I brought it up to my H and he loved it, I was so shocked! I wasn't expecting him to love it as much as I do. :)

I think Jake and Maxwell both sound great with Charlie! Good choices. :) (And I love love love your sig pic!) 

Thanks!  It is one of the pictures from our photo session w/Colleen!!

• DS #1 is Wesley Bennette (named after my grandfather)

DS #2 is Matthew Stephen (named after my father)

I loved the names Grayson, Eli, Hollis, Wyatt but DH put his foot down on all of them. 

• DS#1 is Westin Edward

DS#2 is Grant Michael

We had a hard time agreeing on anything for either! But when we did agree we knew that was the one :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I loved both Theodore (obviously) and Dexter.  I especially love Theodore since it has a variety of nicknames.  Ted if he's a science teacher, Theodore if he's a lawyer, Theo if he's a rock star, and Teddy to his first girlfriend.  We plan on calling him Theo (it's a family tradition for the first son to go by his middle name in DH's family).  I may even call him Tad- partly because I've loved that name for ages, and partly because we called him Tadpole during early gestation.

A name similar to Theodore that DH and I both liked is Sebastian, but it didn't flow the best with his first and last name.  Other names we liked were Oliver, Lawrence, Walter, Ernest, and Bernard.  DH also really likes Ramsey.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • I love the name Oliver but BF has a cat named that so we cant use it..But i love Myles .. and me and BF decided on Alexander for our lil boy
  • imagelalyssalou:

I loved both Theodore (obviously) and Dexter.  I especially love Theodore since it has a variety of nicknames.  Ted if he's a science teacher, Theodore if he's a lawyer, Theo if he's a rock star, and Teddy to his first girlfriend.  We plan on calling him Theo (it's a family tradition for the first son to go by his middle name in DH's family).  I may even call him Tad- partly because I've loved that name for ages, and partly because we called him Tadpole during early gestation.

A name similar to Theodore that DH and I both liked is Sebastian, but it didn't flow the best with his first and last name.  Other names we liked were Oliver, Lawrence, Walter, Ernest, and Bernard.  DH also really likes Ramsey.

This! I like Theo!

We are down to a few names, Zachary, Miles, Marcus, Alec and Rivers. (had to have  one unique name in  there) lol 

• Thanks Ladies! I will share these with Dh and hopefully we can agree on something.
    a>Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"