3rd Trimester

How often do you (sexy time question)??

I was just telling my dh he is not deprived of sexy time. How often do you and your SO have sexy time? Just curious!!! Anyone else have ZERO sex drive? or anyone have the opposite!!! ???

Re: How often do you (sexy time question)??

• Zero sex drive, zero sexy time. =(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have had sex once, maybe twice since we found out. I am just plain exhausted from my DD and working all day!
  • Loading the player...
  • My sex drive comes and goes but i try to at least once a week to keep him happy. we were all the time but being pregnant just makes it hard.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH has been deployed since about week 19, but we had maybe done the do about 3 or 4 times since my BFP. I was on pelvic rest for a while too, so maybe this isn't very accurate. My drive is dirt low and I'm pretty sure that if he were here not much would be going on. At this point, my belly gets in the way of simple things so I'm sure sex could become a bit of a bother.
  • We were doing it probably once a week to week and a half, until Christmas (32 weeks-ish) when I got a HORRIBLE hemorrhoid that just completely put an end to my sex drive. I had been wanting to do it more before then, but DH was really busy with school and then the holidays kind of got in the way.  We've done it once or twice since then, and only because he seemed really into it.  I hope he doesn't approach me for it again before baby comes.  I almost never turn him down. I have and will if I really feel like it, but he's not a very touchy-feely person, so I almost feel like I'm wasting a chance to get close to him if I don't go along with it. 

I think he's gotten the hint though. 

• We had been trying on a weekly basis...but now I'm getting closer he is afraid of starting contractions.  I don't know why but I put it out there last weekend and he turned me down..not that I was bothered by it. I explained he'd be waiting for a long time, and he seems fine with it. Not going to lie I'm relieved that he didn't take up the offer and that he's okay with waiting.
    Matthew & Lillian 1/23/2012 It's TWINS!!!!! 1rst IVF May 2011 ER 5/30/11 ET 6/2/11 2 transfered #1 6/10/11 211 #2 6/13/11 880!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • usually 1-2 times a week. sometimes more, sometimes less. we seem to be on opposite schedules. tbh, my drive was zero in the first tri and i had horrible ms and felt like crap all day! and was exhausted at night which annoyed my hubby but i was like, imagine having a hang over where you can't decide if you're going to puke or not (minus the headache) or that you have the flu and might puke at any second...that's what it feels like, ugh i just did not want to be touched or cuddled or anything, lol! after the nauseousness passed we got back to the usual but whenever i'm "in the mood" i try to make use of it, lol.
  • imageJillibean85:
    Zero sex drive, zero sexy time. =(
    Same here.
  • I only get to see him for a couple of days every 2-4 weeks recently, so we do it then. gotta admit, though, my libido was through the roof in first and early 2nd tri...now not so much. 
  • We haven't done it since 20ish weeks. His choice, not mine.  It grosses him out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Never.  We have had sex maybe twice since I got pregnant. I have no sex drive at all.  My DH can't wait until I am back to normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Can probably count on one hand the number of times since the BFP. Last time was Thanksgiving and it hurt. Won't be happening again until after I heal from the birth.
  • At least once a week, if not more. Depends on the day, We both still enjoy it, it's getting tricky to get around the belly these days.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • haha we used to be once a day if not twice a day kind of lovers! But honestly, it has slowed as the months go on. My MAn recently disclosed to me that he doesn't mind my huge belly in the way but I like to lay on his chest after and I guess the last few times the little boy has given him a big ol' kick after love making and it is really turning him off. Today even after dadun da da he was like ok get up sorry but I can feel him moving. He lets me lay beside him afterwards though which is good because I am a total snuggler!
  • We are about 1-2 times a week. :)

• I have the opposite! My drive is through the roof! Unfortunately DH only puts out every other day at the most. ;P

Once the baby was born last time though, I wasn't very interested. I'm figuring with 2u2 my drive will plummet this time too. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Almost never.  My c-section scar makes me feel so disgusting that it's the last thing I feel like doing. I'm actually kind of shocked I got pregnant again.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • About 2-3 times a week ;)
    Diagnosed PCOS 2005 Put on Metformin 7 long cycles of CLOMID! 2xClomid+Follistim+Ovidrel timeD bd and preseed! Feb2007-BFP! NOv172007 Baby girl Jaylene was BOrn!!! TTC number 2 Natural...wow amazing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageanne14marie:
    usually 1-2 times a week. sometimes more, sometimes less. we seem to be on opposite schedules. tbh, my drive was zero in the first tri and i had horrible ms and felt like crap all day! and was exhausted at night which annoyed my hubby but i was like, imagine having a hang over where you can't decide if you're going to puke or not (minus the headache) or that you have the flu and might puke at any second...that's what it feels like, ugh i just did not want to be touched or cuddled or anything, lol! after the nauseousness passed we got back to the usual but whenever i'm "in the mood" i try to make use of it, lol.

This!

• imagejennylove1084:
    We haven't done it since 20ish weeks. His choice, not mine.  It grosses him out.

This. He says he's read the baby/what's going on with your body books, and no thanks. He's had less drive than I have, TBH. Stick out tongue So not since the beginning of 2nd tri, and we won't again till after I'm given the okay after birth. 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • 1-2 times a week

• we are down to once every other week ... not for lack of wanting though - just schedules and timing - we never seem to be in the mood at the same time! it's kinda frustrating because i'll be in the mood and he'll be at work and by the time he gets home i'm tired and cranky and the idea goes out the window! 
  • Up until month 9 hit, it was about twice a week. Now I have no energy and can barely move. If DH wanted it, he could have it - but he would be doing all the work :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejennylove1084:
    We haven't done it since 20ish weeks. His choice, not mine.  It grosses him out.
    This would really bother me - why would it gross him out? If my DH every conveyed that to me, I would be pissed!!!!!!!

We still do it about once a week. I could go for a little bit more, but Im soooo tired...

BabyFruit Ticker

• Maybe once a week because I have little to no drive. If we aren't having sex, though, I help him out in other ways most nights. 
  • imageJillibean85:
    Zero sex drive, zero sexy time. =(
    Same here. I feel bad. It hurts and it is just awkward.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I give it up at least twice a week... and yes, giving it up is the correct term for my situation. It is absolutely the last thing I want to do because I feel so round and unattractive, and it makes me feel horrible for a full day after. DH has always had a crazy high sex drive though so I just don't want him to get frustrated.
  • Ugh not as much as I would like DH is so terrified of hurting the baby....i can't get thru hsi neanderthal skull about this
  • Ugh... I feel so huge and I have a all this discharge and my lady bits are ungroomed and jungle like.  I have zero sex drive right now.  DH is hangin' in there, I was like this with DD but we got our sexy back after she born no problem and I promised to make his wait worth his while (wink wink).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do it once a week, sometimes twice a week.  Used to be every-other-day. Still newlyweds (haha got our BFP the weekend before the wedding)!  I had a super surge of libido up until the holiday season- then I was working so much (damn retail), I just couldn't get the energy.  We still do it once or twice a week, but I definitely tell him "no" more often.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • No sex drive and no sex for us either.  I could care less.  I think we've had some kind of foreplay stuff maybe once since BFP, but I don't think we've had sex at all.  It amazes me that my drive was so high when I was pregnant with my first and now I want nothing to do with it all this pregnancy. 
    imageimageimage
  • Nada since bed rest at 29 weeks. I got the all clear yesterday but DH is scared of triggering labour, and I'm scared it's gonna hurt since its been so long. I'll at least try once before LO comes. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Three times a week (only because we only see each other on weekends). I have little sex drive, but I know that for us to remain close and to help him to resist temptation, that I need to have sex with him. It's not just about me..
  • We weren't allowed for like 10 weeks after the IVF. We've only done it once or twice the whole pregnancy. And we do "other stuff" once every week and a half or two weeks. We're both exhausted, and it weirds us out. I know it shouldn't, I just feel like... there's a baby in there and it's strange. I know, I know. But it's not a big deal as tired as we are anyway. DH works way too much and I... am pregnant haha.

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• mine has been low low.. but i still try for at least once a week as well to keep us both happy. he doesnt complain which is sweet but i dont want to 100% deprive dh. SexyTime :) hehe thats cute
  • Not that much anymore-- used to be at least once a week last trimester.  But lately my sex drive has been lower and DH hasn't wanted sex more importantly.  I have more sex drive than he does!  But since developing the really high blood pressure and then the pre-e I think DH has been worried about me and so forth.  I warn him though that we won't get to have sex for quite a while after the baby comes.  He says that is ok- he will be too sleep deprived to mind much.  Sigh. 
  • during 1st tri. hardly any at all. I stayed sick to my stomach and was massively tired. 2nd trimester I was a mess. To the point it was several times a week! Now in my 3rd trimester i believe we've had sex maybe 3 or 4 times. Just because my belly is HUGE and it makes it hard. So it just depends on if I have a sex drive right now. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lately it's been about once a week. It's starting to become uncomfortable for me and it hurts when I O just about every other time. I've been wanting it, though, so it's not my sex drive. I'm just afraid of it hurting and I don't like the BH afterwards. We're going to have to start trying some new positions soon though since I've popped now and am clearly pregnant (finally at almost 30 weeks).
  • I try to at least once a week, if not 2xs.
  • Let's just say it's been a looong time. I have never felt so un-sexy in my life. I'm very ready to have at least some semblance of my old body back.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"