1st Trimester
Options

Thoughts on being almost 10 weeks...

This is my second pregnancy, so far it's been quite different than my first. I have nausea off and on and tender breasts. And this time so far I don't have much fatigue or the need to pee very often.  I was able to go to the OB at 5 and 7 weeks and see an ultrasound which was great. But I'm also just trying to remember from my first pregnancy when I was able to feel the area of the uterus starting to firm and feel that I'm growing. Since according to pregnancy sites, the uterus is the size of a tennis ball and by the end of 10 weeks you may be able to see it slightly. I guess I'm just anxious to feel the uterus and see it visibly, is anyone else? 
image Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Thoughts on being almost 10 weeks...

• Options

Yes, I will say that I am excited to see a "bump" rather than flabby "bloat".

This is my 1st pregnancy so I dont really know what to expect... 

• Options
    This is my second baby, too, and I am 11 weeks. Still feeling flabby and bloated here, no firmness at all.  I just look like I overindulged over the holidays, ugh! Can't wait for the bump, but I think it will be awhile...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 10.5 weeks and things are starting to firm up.  My waist is slowly disappearing and my lower abdomen is getting firm.  Like when I lie in bed in the morning it's not as flabby as it was.   And at the end of the day I now have a firm "upper belly".  Which is totally weird and feels early to me.  

I've already had to forgo wearing belts w/ my jeans and I switched over to my Bella Bands.  I'll probably be in maternity pants by 12 weeks.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm 11 weeks and although I feel much bigger I havent put on a pound yet! I swear my waist is disappearing though and my tummy does look a little rounder to me. That been said I am pretty slim so any bulge look massive to me as my stomach is usually flat.   

I can't wait for my bump!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks! that's really helpful! 
    image Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not wearing belts anymore. I need to get a bella band soon. Thanks for your info on where you're at. 
  • Options
    Haha, me too. I've heard the second time we'll start showing earlier. But who knows, and perhaps I shouldn't want to show early, since my last baby was a 10 pounder. I think I'm just anxious to see my next ultrasound! good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"