1st Trimester
Options

Where to buy Maternity Clothes?

Embarassingly enough, I am already getting too fat for my normal clothes.  This is really more because I've gained weight with the holidays and from being on fertility meds prior to my bfp.  However, now is not the time to go on a diet and instead of just buying larger size clothes I figured I would go ahead and start buying materinty clothes.  Where are good places to shop?  What stores have maternity clothes that are not too much money?

THX!

IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:

Re: Where to buy Maternity Clothes?

• Options

I found a lot at Kohls.  They always have sales + coupons. 

Best pants were from Gap Maternity hands down.  Even though they aren't the cheapest a lot of the other brands wouldn't stay put.  I just got 1 pair of jeans & will probably get one more pair this time around.  Gap also has nice ruched long sleeve shirts that wash up great.  I shopped gap sale rack a bunch, too.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options

Do you have any consignment stores near you? That would be a good place to start if you dont mind previously owned. But Motherhood maternity is great but can get expensive. You can also look online and google Maternity clothes, I have found some stuff that way too for later in pregnancy. 

Luckily I have some maternity pants from when I was preggo with DD, but I will have to buy some new shirts and some shorts come summer. Good luck & hope this helps!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Old Navy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    With my first 2 pregnancies, I mostly bought clothes from Gap and Old Navy. I have been searching for sales and have found some great deals at JC Penny which I had never looked at before.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This was shared on the sept board, but target currently has an extra 15% off their clearnace maternity. Plus you can use both codes TGTRHWW4 and TGTHTT5Z on top of that (one is only good on liz lange stuff, not sure about the other) I think we've already bought up most of it lol But I just got 2 pairs of crop pants and two tops for $24.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the suggestions and the cyber coupons!!!
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options

imagebeesooki:
    I like Old Navy.

i totally agree! you can get stuff cheap if you buy online too! 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just got a pair of matrtnity jeans for $12 at Burlington!  So much more comfortbale than my regular jeans.  And they arent ugly mom jeans, these are boot cut with some of the destressed look to them.  I will have to go back and get a few more!
  • Options
    old navy, jcpenny and if you have a decent one in your town good will.  mine is amazing and actually has really nice stuff.
  • Options
    i bought some second hand maternity clothes on Ebay. Some great deals on there and they were in great condition since they are only worn for a short time.
  • Options
    imageannierific:

imagebeesooki:
    I like Old Navy.

i totally agree! you can get stuff cheap if you buy online too! 

This!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"