3rd Trimester

31 weeks feeling heaviness.

I am 31 weeks and feeling a heaviness in my crotch, like the heavy aching feeling you get sometimes during a period. Anyone else experience this at this stage in pregnancy? I don't remember this feeling while pregnant with my daughter.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: 31 weeks feeling heaviness.

• check.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes for about 3 weeks now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
  • This is my second baby as well, and I have been feeling it for a couple weeks now it's horribly uncomfortable - I feel a lot of pressure while going to the bathroom and even just walking around - it's very strange. I mentioned to my dr. last time and they were just like oh yeah, it's normal - but I am a little worried about pre-term labor or something the weight down there is heavy and very strange feeling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am going to mention it to my midwife at my appt. next week but I just don't remember feeling that way this early with my daughter. Yes, lots of heaviness while walking around and peeing...I will get this overwhelming urge to just sit down or lay down because it just aches. Glad I'm not the only one but I am also worried if it mean that the baby may come early because it feels like it's just down there already.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"