2nd Trimester

Guess-timate boy or girl Hmmm

Just for fun as its way to early to tell...  The tech said as a inaccurate guess...she thinks boy. No painting the room yet! But what do you think boy or girl??

https://imageshack.us/f/848/baby13u.jpg/

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Guess-timate boy or girl Hmmm

• couldn't even guess from a side view. Looking like a healthy baby cookin in momma's belly to me.
  • Awe thanks! I agree the view is terrible but its the only picture they gave me, lol... There was a direct shot pic and even was a cute pic of him/her sucking its thumb and the tech didn't print it. As long as its healthy that's all that really matters <3
  • Loading the player...
  • have you been craving anything? for me it was true with the 'if you crave fruit or citrus its a girl' myth.i ate lemons all the time for the beginning of my second trimester and i'm having a girl
  • Not really craving anything. I do prefer junk food over fruits and veggies though, but I cant say I prefer sweet or salty. It's fine, I can wait... just thought i'd take a shot of guesses. I did all of the fun stuff, chinese gender predictor, peeing in a cup of baking soda, ring on a string, the online quizzes... all say boy which is weird. :) Thanks for your input!
  • No idea! With mine I had a feeling it was a girl from about 8 weeks on, I was sick all day which everyone said meant a girl, everyone thought it was a girl... and she turned out to be a girl!
    Eleanor Gwendolyn
  • imagejami0531:
    have you been craving anything? for me it was true with the 'if you crave fruit or citrus its a girl' myth.i ate lemons all the time for the beginning of my second trimester and i'm having a girl

I haven't heard that before but come to think of it this is my third girl and I've craved fruit with each Smile

• imageSillylttleone:
    Not really craving anything. I do prefer junk food over fruits and veggies though, but I cant say I prefer sweet or salty. It's fine, I can wait... just thought i'd take a shot of guesses. I did all of the fun stuff, chinese gender predictor, peeing in a cup of baking soda, ring on a string, the online quizzes... all say boy which is weird. :) Thanks for your input!

Please tell me about this baking soda thing... ha 

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • I found it online- https://www.thepregnancyforum.com/general-discussion/51392-gender-predictor-baking-soda.html

So I was talking to a friend of mine tonight and she told me that you can predict what you are having by peeing into a cup of baking soda.... So not sure how much baking soda but probably a good amount and you then pee in it, if it barely fizzes it means your having a girl, if it fizzes alot your having a boy... 

I only used a tblspoon and it was more then enough. Something silly but fun! 

• I don't see a nub since those chunky little legs are in the way so I can't even guess!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker 3rd little lady is on her way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"