Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Kids music cds for car?

My 30-40 minute ride to drop son of at MIL's house in morning on way to work is getting painful.  Anyone have a favoirte kids musical cd you recommend for entertaining little one?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kids music cds for car?

• We alternate between:

Elizabeth Mitchell "You Are My Little Bird"

Elizabeth Mitchell "You Are My Sunshine"

The Best of the Laurie Berkner Band

• I got Ellie a 2 disc set of Silly Kid Songs out of the $5 bin at Walmart. It's been fun to listen to all these old songs I'd forgotten about. And there are 50 of them so it kills some time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • we have a CD from BBB, not sure what it's called but it's got the kids name on the cover, so your child's name is in every song.

We don't listen to it too much, daycare is only 5 mins away from house.. But he does like that CD when we randomly listen to it.

• Here's what we've got in the car on rotation:

Raffi - 3 Disc set (it's like 19 bucks for all three, they are great but if you only want one Singable Songs for the Young is the best one)

Curious George Soundtrack - Jack Johnson

Peter and the Wolf - Great for introducing classical music with a cool story

Seasame Street Classics

Songs for Wiggleworms - this is actually a CD from the music school that DD goes to for her music classes each Saturday and has one of her teachers on it and tons of songs we sing each week so she loves that.  They are all short maybe 1-3 minutes max but there are like 30 songs on the CD so it's nice since you dont get sick of the songs as quickly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD loves veggietales. so we got a couple of cd's. she's not that into the classic disney soundtrack i got her. but she likes the sesame street station on pandora- that i hook up.

-Glo

First Surro Journey:

BabyFetus Ticker

Proud Mommy to:

• We pick up a children's CD to play in the car each time we are at the library (usually once a week). There have been numerous ones that DD1 has enjoyed.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I love the They Might be Giants "Here Come the 1,2,3's" cd. I also really like our Gwendolyn and the Goodtime Gang cd. We also have a multi-disk collection of kid's songs, but it's kind of meh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagechapski:

we have a CD from BBB, not sure what it's called but it's got the kids name on the cover, so your child's name is in every song.

We don't listen to it too much, daycare is only 5 mins away from house.. But he does like that CD when we randomly listen to it.

Is it something like this?

https://www.nameyourtune.com/

Both of my kids have a personalized CD and they have different songs. They both love their CD's!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Barenaked Ladies Snacktime, and suprisingly enough my LO loves the classical music set we have he sings along in the car.  The classical more than anything else has saved my sanity on car rides.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"