2nd Trimester

Dry Skin Making Me Frustrated!!

I have these two quarter size dry patches just under the outside corner of my eyes. (I am 16 weeks, though I don't know if that is relevant.) No patches any place else on my whole body! The patches of dry skin don't hurt, so much as they itch and easily irritate.. Does anyone know what I can do to just get rid of them all together?! Thus far the only thing that has helped has been Neosporin, but once I stop using it, the patches come back! They are hideous! 

Re: Dry Skin Making Me Frustrated!!

• Burt's Bees is organic/soft/and helped me a lot with my dry patches
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• I had them every where! Drink lots of water and I use aquaphor! It is my savior!
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to get these and it turned out I was tearing up in my sleep.  The salt from the tears was drying out my skin!  As weird as it sounds, try putting in some moisturizing eye drops before bed to see if that helps in the long run.  To get rid of them I used my normal face moisturizer, but put it on every few hours until they went away (a pain with makeup on, but well worth it!).  Sorry, it sucks.  GL!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• I've been getting this as well where my back/shoulders are dry and itchy and most of my torso is flakey. i've been using shea butter on these areas after showering and it has been helping.
    Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
    ~Fitness Blog~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds a little bit like eczema to me. I would try Eucerin cream. It helps exfoliate and moisturize dry, flaky skin. My daughter has very mild eczema and Eucerin products are amazing. I use their cream on my heels to help keep them smooth and soft.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"