July 2012 Moms

July FB Group

Can someone add me to the group? I was hoping to post the labor buddies list there so everyone can add/see it...i have sent a request to a few people and no one will add me BIG SAD FACE

Re: July FB Group

• I'd like to join too. I sent a labor buddy email (to you?) last night, and an FB message to the group moderator. I hope I'm not too late for either!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs.vtjaime:
    I'd like to join too. I sent a labor buddy email (to you?) last night, and an FB message to the group moderator. I hope I'm not too late for either!

i just updated the list and sent it out again to the new additions. Did you not get the email?

• Loading the player...
  • I'd like to be added, too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You can add me as a FB friend and then I will add you.  Gillian Slate

Doula, Placenta Encapsulator, Childbirth/Lactation Educator

Corin Andrew Dec 24/09

Ronan Edward Jul 9/12

Baby #3 EDD Aug 6/14

• If you all still need to be added, I pmed you with my facebook info. I'll add you if you haven't been invited yet.
    Our NEW Blog
    Married my best friend 5*15*2008 Trying to start our family 8*2011
    unmedicated iui#3= bfp 10/20/11! beta#1=11, beta#2=85, beta#3=741,beta#4=1000,beta#5=2146,beta#6=7454 *please keep doubling* imageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGPeterson24:
    You can add me as a FB friend and then I will add you.  Gillian Slate

are you an administrator?

• imageDRockH:

imageGPeterson24:
    You can add me as a FB friend and then I will add you.  Gillian Slate

are you an administrator?

Any member of the group can add people, then the admin approves the request.

Our NEW Blog
    Married my best friend 5*15*2008 Trying to start our family 8*2011
    unmedicated iui#3= bfp 10/20/11! beta#1=11, beta#2=85, beta#3=741,beta#4=1000,beta#5=2146,beta#6=7454 *please keep doubling* imageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I would like to join please!
  • I would like to join too please.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageDRockH:

Can someone add me to the group? I was hoping to post the labor buddies list there so everyone can add/see it...i have sent a request to a few people and no one will add me BIG SAD FACE

Is it too late to be added? I totally missed that post!

• imageDRockH:

imageMrs.vtjaime:
    I'd like to join too. I sent a labor buddy email (to you?) last night, and an FB message to the group moderator. I hope I'm not too late for either!

i just updated the list and sent it out again to the new additions. Did you not get the email?

Just checked and no email.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageminervam830:
    imageDRockH:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=775175057&ref=tn_tnmn If you haven't been invites yet you can add me and I'll add ya!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi I'd like to be added as well.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageminervam830:
    imageDRockH:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=775175057&ref=tn_tnmn If you haven't been invites yet you can add me and I'll add ya!

Your page settings don't allow people to message or friend you, as far as I can see. I'm still trying to get added to the group! hehe 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • i have added two people so far to get me in the group... hopefully I will be added!!
  • imageKissyFishyLips:
    imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageminervam830:
    imageDRockH:

Your page settings don't allow people to message or friend you, as far as I can see. I'm still trying to get added to the group! hehe 

Geez, that's my crazy husband setting my privacy settings! WTH! Lol.
  • imageKissyFishyLips:
    imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageminervam830:
    imageDRockH:

did you add me?

• imageDRockH:
    imageKissyFishyLips:
    imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageminervam830:
    imageDRockH:

did you add me?

I fixed my settings so you can add me as a friend and I can add you. They are asking about the labor buddies on the FB group just a couple minutes ago!
  • imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageDRockH:
    imageKissyFishyLips:
    imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageminervam830:
    imageDRockH:

did you add me?

I fixed my settings so you can add me as a friend and I can add you. They are asking about the labor buddies on the FB group just a couple minutes ago!

I want to add it to there, but cant get in the group, I have added 2 people to get me added to no avail!

• Is the FB group just for labor budies, I would like to be part of a FB group.
  • imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageminervam830:
    imageDRockH:

Hi! I just rent a friend request to you. It didn't let me send a message so I didn't want you to think I was a weirdo!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"