Inland Empire Babies

I am loving Stater Bros. brand diapers!

I just wanted to do a quick review of Stater Bros diapers for the IE mamas out there :)

DS is 16 months old and we've used several different kinds of diapers.  When he was little we used Pampers Swaddlers and those worked well but were pricey.  Then we tried Luvs which were a great price, but leaked and felt really cheap.  For close to a year we've been using Huggies Snug n Dry and Little Movers and those have worked great, but again are kind of pricey. 

Stater Bros sells a case of 96 size 3 diapers for $14.99 so I decided to give them a try and I'm so glad I did because they are awesome!  They are thick and feel a lot like Huggies and so far no leaks.  At just over 15 cents per diaper they are comparable to the cheapest diapers on Amazon using the Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save discounts.  I've also seen them on sale before, but always stayed away from them because I assumed that they would be cheap quality.  I was so wrong and really wish I'd started buying these a long time ago!  They are also really cute with their Clifford the Big Red Dog design :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am loving Stater Bros. brand diapers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"