Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Goodbye swing

I took the snug a bunny swing to the basement today. She hasn't liked it for several weeks but I kept it up here hoping it would start its magic again! I feel like I'm losing a friend
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Goodbye swing

• imageMauraWC:
    I took the snug a bunny swing to the basement today. She hasn't liked it for several weeks but I kept it up here hoping it would start its magic again! I feel like I'm losing a friend

We broke up with our lamb swing around 4 months -- he was not showing much interest, but I also felt sad.  We switched it out for the jumparoo though, and now me and him are BFF's because LO loves it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageMauraWC:

We broke up with our lamb swing around 4 months -- he was not showing much interest, but I also felt sad.  We switched it out for the jumparoo though, and now me and him are BFF's because LO loves it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel it coming for us as well. I actually think she is out growing her swing and I will be kinda glad to move it out of the room.....it takes up so much room!

Lynette Kaitlyn Jones arrived August 23rd, 2011! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • We are going to do some rearranging today actually, DS used to take his dinner time swing nap every day like a charm, until he started fighting it and kicking his legs and looking all around a few weeks ago, so good-bye swing. The bouncy seat is still in our living room too lol, just a place to plop him really, but these will be replaced with the toy chest and PnP... he really is growing up!!

• I am not looking forward to that day. Though I know it's right around the corner. I only put DS in it to take a short nap if he needs it & I know we are planning on leaving the house so I don't want to put him in his crib. Our swing has been my hero. LOL. But, it will be back for baby #2. Smile So I'm not too sad about it. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ours has not been used in a month. She never cared about it.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"