Breastfeeding

So this fenugreek stuff...

Did you check with your LC, pediatrician, or OB first before taking it?

My supply is meeting my daughter's needs, but not my pumping for extra stash needs. I'm on a BC containing estrogen for migraines and I feel like it has stunted my supply/demand. It was going up the more I pumped before I started it last week, but now I can tell it's gone down a little and is at a stand still. So who do I call to ask about it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So this fenugreek stuff...

• My LC recommended it when my boys were in the NICU and I was having to EP.  They actually sold it at the hospital gift shop for people like me.  She trusted More Milk Plus by Motherlove.  It has other herbs in it as well that are supposed to boost production.
    image image image Waylon & Wyatt born 11/19/11 @ 34 weeks 5 days
  • Most LCs and Drs will recommend fenugreek, it is safe to take. You could also take mothers milk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I used it and thought it made a big difference.  I didn't check with anyone.  I just started taking it.   I researched it a lot and got recs from bumpies of course.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where do you buy it? 
  • I checked with the LC and the pedi.
  • imagesaraosu22:
    Where do you buy it? 

I got mine at Walgreens. But you can find it on Amazon as well, and I'm sure any natural foods/health foods store would have it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"