Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What to buy for a girl 7, 9 and 15? HELP!!

We have DH's extended family Christmas tomorrow.  I have three girls to buy for.  Here is what I know.  The two younger girls are crafty, so we got them a couple little kits for making bracelets and necklaces.  The 15 year old, I don't know and DH doesn't know either.  Long story, lots of family drama.  Anyway, I need to get them gifts.....by tomorrow....at noon.....HELP!  I am looking to spend 15-20 dollars per kid. 
image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What to buy for a girl 7, 9 and 15? HELP!!

• Get the 15 YO a gift card. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    Get the 15 YO a gift card. 
    This. She prb has an ipod so maybe get her $20 to itunes. A movie gift cert would be good too.
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, that is what I was thinking...but to where?  Old Navy?  Is that still cool?  Or do I spring for Aeropostale or Abercrombie? 

image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second the movie GC, or maybe Target, Bath & Body Works, AE....

image'>image

• Are there any malls or anything she can get to easily?  A mall gift card is a good idea for teens because they have a good variety of stores to go to.

Or an Amazon gift card.   

Worse comes to worse, you can get her a regular Visa gift card, which can be used pretty much anywhere. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I wouldn't do Abercrombie or Hollister - $15 will buy her a sleeve of a shirt lol.  I'd say Bath and Body works, Starbucks (I know a 16 year old that thinks it's "cool" to go there and drink coffee with her friends), or just a visa gift card would work. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH has teenage half sisters and I have a teenage neice and nephew. I only buy them stuff from Hollister. My sister says the kids call it their "safety store", they can wear anything in there and not get made fun of at school.

I looked online and they have a hoodie sale right now. You can get this one for $20 or they have a couple of others for $15. I would do the $20 one and include the gift receipt.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"