1st Trimester

Initials OJ for baby?

The initials for the name we want will be O.J.O. Anyone think it will be a big deal having OJ in the initials? DH pointed it out and I'm wondering if anyone would really even notice. So far, it is the only boy name we have. (Name is Owen Justice) TIA!

Re: Initials OJ for baby?

• Nah I think it's fine. I was a big OJ trial freak when it was happening (thanks mom) and I don't think I would ever make the connection if I heard those initials. O.J.O does not remind me of O.J. 

• Unless you plan on calling him OJ as a nick name I wouldn't put the 2 together.  Cute name!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKayte317:
    Unless you plan on calling him OJ as a nick name I wouldn't put the 2 together.  Cute name!

No, we will not be calling him OJ! He will be called Owen. Thank you!

• I agree with the other ladies. Just don't call him OJ and you will be good lol. Very cute name!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Cute names, but personally I'd avoid it...not only because of the O.J. initials but also because of the O.O. initials.  I'd worry about teasing...like "uh,oh" or double zero.  Maybe I'm being silly.  Other than the initials--I think those are great names.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageScout2005:

If you were calling him "OJ" my mind would go right to Simpson.

But just seeing the initials, it wouldn't be my first thought. 

This^

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • I suppose this is true... but it's kind of a reach. And if kids want to make fun of a child, they will find something.  Honestly, finding a name that you couldn't find ANYTHING to poke fun at would be impossible.
  • My son is Owen James. My mom tries to call him OJ which is really annoying but other than that no one really notices.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"