November 2011 Moms

Share your funniest poopslosion

Your babies, not your own Wink

Last night, Z had a blow out all over DH.  It COVERED both her pants and his.  She had it in every roll possible and even between her tootsies.  I think she was getting him back for not wanting to get up with her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Share your funniest poopslosion

• We CD so we really don't have blowouts, but E really got H last week during a diaper change.  She farted when he first took the diaper off and then she started pooping like crazy.  He tried to defend himself with a diaper, but he ended up being covered.  Poor guy
    m/c @ 6 weeks - March 2013 
    m/c @ 5 weeks - April 2013 
    m/c @ 7 weeks - December 2013, D & C 12/27/2013 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We haven't had one yet.  (certaintly not complaining)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesavvyash:
    We haven't had one yet.  (certaintly not complaining)

Wait for it...it's going to be a good one.

• first time at the doctor, dd is getting her temp taken in the heiny and shits all over the place!  it was HILARIOUS
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've actually had two pretty funny ones.

1. My mom and I were doing some last minute Christmas shopping and had Chris with us.  Generally when I take him out for an extended period of time I'll take a bottle so I don't have to nurse him if I can't find a good location to do so.  When we got to the store and parked he was getting fussy so I decided to nurse him in the car before going in.  Once I was done I handed him up to the front seat (I was in the back with the tinted windows) for a quick diaper change, which we've done a few times with no issues in the car.  As I handed him up, my mom noticed that he had pooped right through his outfit.  So here we are trying to change a 3 week olds diaper in the front seat of the car on my mom's lap with a blow out pooppy diaper.  He was wiggling and moving all over the place and just getting poop all over him and various areas of the car.  To make matters worse the two of us are killing ourselves laughing over the situation which was just making him smile and move more lol.  We eventually got him all changed (diaper and clothes) but it was definitely memorable!

2. Just over the weekend DH had taken Chris upstairs to change because he'd had what we call an explosion fart (pretty much you can tell just by the sound and feel that there's a big mess in the diaper).  A few minutes later I hear him calling for me.  Apparently he hadn't waited long enough before changing the diaper and Chris had a couple more of those explosion farts after DH had the diaper off and it was oozing all over the place and DH just didn't know how to clean it all up by himself.  I had a nice little giggle about that one since I'm generally the one that gets those since I'm with Chris most of the time.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageHoneydewchestnut:
    We CD so we really don't have blowouts

Ditto!  She has peed several times while being changed, though.  All over the wall, once!

• LO hadn't pooped in about a day and a half.  I thought if I gave her a warm bath it might get things moving.  I got her all nice and clean and then gave her a bottle.  She pooped so much that it went through her diaper, onesie, and sleeper.  By the time I wriggled the onesie off of her, there was poop up her back, on her neck, and in her hair.  She was smiling from ear to ear, and I'm sure she felt better.  Of course, we had to have another bath though.
  • imageFroggy76:

imageHoneydewchestnut:
    We CD so we really don't have blowouts

Ditto!  She has peed several times while being changed, though.  All over the wall, once!

we do too but I got nailed when his shart turned into a poopsplosion all over the changing table when I was wiping him.   

imageimage
  • imageJBlack910:
    first time at the doctor, dd is getting her temp taken in the heiny and shits all over the place!  it was HILARIOUS

I had this happen early on. I forgot about the magical thermometer poop trigger, and I went to take his temp as I was changing his diaper because I thought he felt warm to me. I had barely put it in when I simultaneously heard him fart and realized he had pooped all over my hand, the changing pad, the dresser, mirror, lamp and wall. Turns out his temp was perfectly normal. Serves me right for being paranoid! Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"