November 2011 Moms

Want to be pregnant again like yesterday

I want to stop using BC but not tell DH... I mean, It is my body right? So why should I have to ask permission? I know we can't afford it, but I am sure that I could claim some sort of benefit...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Want to be pregnant again like yesterday

• It is your body, but it is both of your family....  remember it will affect his life too!  What type of benfit do you mean you could claim?
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Weird, that's exactly what I did!  Hence the 3 kids...
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • BC, especially the pill, is expensive if insurance won't cover it.  Perhaps you can say you were trying to save money?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • I want to have another baby too! DH says if I want to let's do it!
  • imageJacquelineTyler:
    I want to have another baby too! DH says if I want to let's do it!

Ugh, Canadians!  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Is this a serious post?!  Sorry, but you shouldn't have another baby if you can't afford it and your DH doesn't want to.  Grow up.
  • She did say she will be able to claim some sort of benefit if she has another, so I say go for it!  You can never have too many kids, and I'm sure your husband will come around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelkf041:

imageJacquelineTyler:

Ugh, Canadians!  

Yes 

• I was always told that if you planned babies around finances that you would never have them... I mean... there are tons of people on welfare that have 5 and 6 children and I am only wanting 3 or 4.
  • imagesea3668rn:
    She did say she will be able to claim some sort of benefit if she has another, so I say go for it!  You can never have too many kids, and I'm sure your husband will come around.

THIS!  Very good point!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I say do it! 

Its your body. Tell him birth control will make you fat. 

• imageallieatlanta:
    imagelkf041:

imageJacquelineTyler:

Ugh, Canadians!  

Yes 

Hey I can't help it if "us Canadians" have amazing healthcare and don't have to pay for prenatal care or delivery!

Im all for another baby. We want to have 3 more and I'm not getting any younger ;) 

• imageJacquelineTyler:
    imageallieatlanta:
    imagelkf041:

imageJacquelineTyler:

Ugh, Canadians!  

Yes 

Hey I can't help it if "us Canadians" have amazing healthcare and don't have to pay for prenatal care or delivery!

Im all for another baby. We want to have 3 more and I'm not getting any younger ;) 

I thought Canadians were only allowed to have 1 baby?  Or is that China?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • It's your body but half his child and his responsibility. That is not a decision you should be able to make for him. If you two can't get on the same page about another child, maybe you need to work on your relationship instead of tricking him into having another baby. 
  • imagedesine77:
    It's your body but half his child and his responsibility. That is not a decision you should be able to make for him. If you two can't get on the same page about another child, maybe you need to work on your relationship instead of tricking him into having another baby. 

Good point, but I just had my 3rd "save the marriage" baby and I think it's working this time Wink

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagearobertson072409:
    I was always told that if you planned babies around finances that you would never have them... I mean... there are tons of people on welfare that have 5 and 6 children and I am only wanting 3 or 4.
    So is Welfare the "benefit" you plan to claim? If so, I say don't do it. That system is not made so that you can abuse it and keep having babies you can't afford.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagelkf041:
    imageJacquelineTyler:
    imageallieatlanta:
    imagelkf041:

imageJacquelineTyler:

Ugh, Canadians!  

Yes 

I thought Canadians were only allowed to have 1 baby?  Or is that China?

Oh no you can have as many as you want! 

• You could always just flush your birth control pill everyday & then blame the BC. It worked for me ;)
    imageimage
  • ditto! i say go for it.. once the baby is here he will love him/her and he will have 9 months to get used to the idea of baby #2. good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagejseaton61:
    ditto! i say go for it.. once the baby is here he will love him/her and he will have 9 months to get used to the idea of baby #2. good luck!

Weird, people who name their kid Cohen always turn out to be the sluttiest moms! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagelkf041:

imagejseaton61:
    ditto! i say go for it.. once the baby is here he will love him/her and he will have 9 months to get used to the idea of baby #2. good luck!

Weird, people who name their kid Cohen always turn out to be the sluttiest moms! 

Funny you should say that... I nearly named my kid Cohen... decided on KoEn instead.

• imagebeedawn:
    imagearobertson072409:
    I was always told that if you planned babies around finances that you would never have them... I mean... there are tons of people on welfare that have 5 and 6 children and I am only wanting 3 or 4.
    So is Welfare the "benefit" you plan to claim? If so, I say don't do it. That system is not made so that you can abuse it and keep having babies you can't afford.

Why do you say it's not made that way? I know P.L.E.N.T.Y. of people who abuse the system and get away with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"