1st Trimester

nervouse bout becoming a new mommy

I am 18 and happily married to an amazing man, we have been married for almost 7 months and found out I am pregnant!!! I will be 9 weeks pregnant on Wednesday and things are different then I thought they would be.

Yeah my breasts have been sore, I have been beyond tired, and I have been extremley nauseous but only 2 days of real morning sickness. there have been days that I dont feel pregnant tho like I will feel no nausea I will feel energized, and my breasts will feel fine..... is this normal????? really the nly time my breasts get really sore is when they get a bit chilly..... this is my first pregnancy and just want everything to go over smoothly!!! Any advice would be great but please keep it clean, i am a Christian, My father in law is a pastor, my husband and I are youth leaders etc etc so and nasty or derogatory comments will not be appreciated.... anyways, thanks :)

Re: nervouse bout becoming a new mommy

• Completely normal for symptoms to fluctuate!  Have you picked up any books about pregnancy yet?  Don't worry about any rude comments.  I was younger than you with my first child and was in a pretty decent spot in life.  You can't stop people from making nasty comments.  Unfortunately, it's the nature of the beast.
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations. I had my first 2 young as well. It is completely normal

For your pregnancy symptoms to come and go. Good luck.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • well congrats to you and your husband...and its very common for your symptoms to come and go. i was very nauseous in the beginning,boobs sore,ect...but now i havnt been really feeling nauseated as much,just when im hungry.my boobs are still sore and i pee alot...just be thankful. i know it gets worrysome,but you have to stay positive and pray.i pray ALOT,thas the only thing that keeps me calm...goodluck and god bless
  • thanks :) I was just making a point to say bout the comments not cuz of my age but because I am Christian and would rather not read tho comments I have seen on the other posts on here!!

I have picked up some books about pregnancy but finding the time to read them is another story lol :)

• Just an FYI about the boards, age is generally irrelevant, people will be nice/nasty to you based on your actions - how you word your posts, spelling/grammar, and the general tone of what you post and how you interact with others. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and I wish you lots of luck!
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I was 18 when I became pregnant with my first. He is now 9 and I am pregnant with my second. Your symptoms will come and go. I feel fine some days, and awful others! Lots of Luck!
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • I don't know if age has anything to do with it, but with my first, I was pregnant when I was 18 and didn't feel half as bad as I do with my current pregnancy - of course we're talking 20 years later!!  I keep telling everyone - this is worse because I'm not a spring chicken anymore!  The only thing I experienced was morning sickness and then i was great for the rest of the day.  Good luck and congrats!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Don't worry, I'm 21 nearly 22 and pregnant with our first. My DH is 25. I'm also really nervous. DH will be gone for about half my pregnancy plus the first few months of LOs life more than likely due to deployment.

I'm in the same boat as you so happy to be a confidante if you ever need anyone. Congratulations on your pregnancy. And as my SM always tells me, better to have your kids young because that's when you have the most energy!

• thanks for the advice and also for no one posting nasty comments I know it is sometimes unavoidable but it is also best if I ask and voice my opinoin about others posting fowl things look what it did... kept the fowl comments away lol

Anyways, my morning sickness really came back with a vengence on week 9 most of my pregnancy I have just been really naseuous and just when I need to eat but once week 9 hit its been like every afternoon and a few mornings I have been hugging the ceramic bowl :( its really not that fun lol especially since I have pretty much NEVER thrown up with the exception of once or twice when I was way younger. I guess it was a lot better when I wasnt throwing up lol... it really hurts my stomach when I do and the pain isnt one that stays for just a few seconds... it lasts for a few minutes after i am finished it really sucks lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"