Nurseries and Baby Gear

Best Carseat for Honda Civic

Trying to decide on infant carseat and wondering what fits best for a four-door Civic (2011). First choice is Graco Snugfit 35, anyone with a Civic use this carseat? Or would 30 be a better fit?

Re: Best Carseat for Honda Civic

• I have a Graco Snugride 35 and it fits perfectly fine in my Cavalier which is very similar to the Civic.  HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I have a Focus, which is obviously small, and we used the chicco Keyfit. It was still a tight fit, but the seat was made so you can keep the handle up instead of having to put it behind the seat. That saved quite a bit of room.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGyD2008:
    Trying to decide on infant carseat and wondering what fits best for a four-door Civic (2011). First choice is Graco Snugfit 35, anyone with a Civic use this carseat? Or would 30 be a better fit?

They are very close in size. I'd take the 35 over the 30, just because of the built in lock-off on the base. They are very close in size and should fit fine. I had a 35 installed in the back seat of our Mini. BTW, BRU (US) has the 35 on sale right now, they're only $10 more than the 30. 

• I have the Graco 32 in my Civic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemj.reilly:
    We had a Chicco KeyFit it our Civic.

This! I have a 4 door civic and DH has a 2 door civic.  We both have a Chico base in each car and just swap the car seat comfortablly back and forth btwn both cars.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The instructions say to put the handle behind the seat while driving. This is important to absorb some impact force in the event of an accident. Our Chicco Keyfit30 fits OK in the middle of the back seat of our H. civic, with the handle back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"