Illinois Babies

Doctors at Adventist LaGrange & Hinsdale or Loyola

Does anyone have any experience with Adventist LaGrange or Hinsdale? Or Loyola? Any doctor recommendations? I am new to all this and don't have any friends to ask.

Re: Doctors at Adventist LaGrange & Hinsdale or Loyola

• Dr. Shamim Patel - in Woodridge - delivers at Bolingbrook and Hinsdale.  She used to be with Northwestern before moving to the burbs with her family.  I delivered DD downtown but DS at Bolingbrook.  LOVE HER!  I have fertility issues, etc. and don't think I would have been able to have kids if it wasn't for her.  She is the first dr. to figure out what all I had going on. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi there - I see the midwives (and occasionally the ob/gyn) at OMG Women's Health.  The ob/gyn is Dr. Daube.  Everyone in the office is very nice and they are very open to whatever birth plan you have in mind.  The office is on york & ogden and they deliver at Hinsdale.  Best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I second the Dr Patel recommendation...she is intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • So glad you asked this!  I'm going through the same thing, and not knowing to which doctor or hospital to go to.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I see the midwives through West Suburban Women's Health in Willowbrook.  All the doctors are great too!  I delivered both my daughter's at Hinsdale - awesome hospital and staff!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also go to La Grange Woman's Clinic and see Dr Rodriguez and have also seen Dr. Payne. The practice and doctors are great! Both doctors deliver at Adventist LaGrange and Hinsdale. I am scheduled to deliver in early March at Hinsdale and am glad to hear the hospital and staff are great.
  • LaGrange is a great hospital (not just because I work there)!!! But I would recommend Hinsdale our sister hospital!! They are known for great baby and mommy care!!!

GL!!!

**MC 2/03** **Jazmen born 1/29/04 passed away 1/31/04** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Beta 1/24/12= 22 Beta 1/26/12= 149 Beta 1/29/12= 1299 U/S 2/11/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"