1st Trimester

Belly Band Over heat baby??

I have this silly thought. Sometimes when you wear things that are kind of tight on your body that part of the body sweats and i am afraid that with the band being kind of tight on the belly. I am afraid the belly will get over heated. HELP!! My pants are tight but i dont want to hurt baby

Re: Belly Band Over heat baby??

• Your baby will be fine..  go get a belly band!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Really?! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • FFS. Yes, it's going to microwave your 1" fetus. Better stay away from your oven and take cold showers, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you very much. This is my first and I am very nervous about everything. I am so afraid im going to mis carry. I have wanted this for a very long time and had been really trying for a little over two years so i just nervous that if i lose the baby it will be just as hard to try again. This takes a very big load off my mind.

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • I know you are nervous OP, but you can't survive 40 weeks or more of pregnancy worrying about silly stuff like this.  A belly band is not going to overheat your abdomen at all- never mind overheating your well-protected uterus.  Don't get drunk, don't smoke, and don't ride horses vigorously- the rest is not up to you.
  • I love 1st tri.

::pats OP's head::

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageabartow:

I love 1st tri.

You and me both. If not for 1st tri so many good gifs and pictures would just go to waste

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imageDragonflyBelle:

Yes 

• imageabartow:

I love 1st tri.

I love that your baby in your siggy is laughing at this as much as I am.

its ok to worry OP. But somethings are just common sense. But really, ask if you really don't know, better to be safe than sorry.
  • imagegisa886:
    I couldn't have said it better myself.
  • imagenbeseau:
    imagegisa886:
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Nobody says it like Conan  

• imagecrystalbaby:
    I don't know why everyone is being so rude. This is a legitimate concern. OP, make sure to bundle up when you go out this winter, you don't want the baby to freeze.

totally. 

• Better stay away from the full panel maternity pants as well

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ...so I can stop walking around naked?

oops. *slinks away* 

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • The belly band is fine. So is chapstick, even if it has a bit of peppermint oil in it.
  • The stupid in first tri never ceases to amaze me.
  • What is wrong with you all? I hope it is just pregnancy hormones. This momma had a real question and you've served her up on a platter. She should be encouraged to seek answers when she has questions, not ridiculed.

I bet you've asked a question before that was fairly obvious. Are you going to react this way when your baby asks you a question you deem to be "stupid"? God help us all.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • No its not hormones.  Its laughing at a stupid question.  Why is it that the minute someone hits first tri all common sense goes out the window?

Yes you should be able to ask questions, but good grief.  Think about it.  Do you honestly think there would be something on the market that would be sold to millions of women if it is was that easily dangerous?  Use some common sense and think about it before posting your question.

Also, it is going to be a long preganancy for you if you can't find the humor in things.  

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageSarendipity:

What is wrong with you all? I hope it is just pregnancy hormones. This momma had a real question and you've served her up on a platter. She should be encouraged to seek answers when she has questions, not ridiculed.

I bet you've asked a question before that was fairly obvious. Are you going to react this way when your baby asks you a question you deem to be "stupid"? God help us all.

Oh my goodness, bless your heart!

• Ha!  Trust me...even if it *could* over heat...it would never get the chance.  I spend more time rolling mine up to use the restroom than it spends over my tummy.  Just as soon as I get it adjusted...gotta pee again.  There's no way. 

• imageSarendipity:

What is wrong with you all? I hope it is just pregnancy hormones. This momma had a real question and you've served her up on a platter. She should be encouraged to seek answers when she has questions, not ridiculed.

No, because I use my brain. I intend to teach my child to do so, as well. God help us all from you and the OP's child...since apparently they will not be taught logical thinking.

• pick up a copy of "The Panic Free Pregnancy", or any baby book and educate yourself so you don't freak out about every little thing. 
    Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • imagegisa886:
    imageabartow:

I love 1st tri.

You and me both. If not for 1st tri so many good gifs and pictures would just go to waste

It livens up the day really. I mean nap time would be really effing boring with out the crazys on 1st tri.  

• imageabartow:

No its not hormones.  Its laughing at a stupid question.  Why is it that the minute someone hits first tri all common sense goes out the window?

Yes you should be able to ask questions, but good grief.  Think about it.  Do you honestly think there would be something on the market that would be sold to millions of women if it is was that easily dangerous?  Use some common sense and think about it before posting your question.

Also, it is going to be a long preganancy for you if you can't find the humor in things.  

This. Dont get me wrong I have had my share of stupid questions but good lord use some common sense before asking them.

Miscarriage at 6 wks 04/11 Miscarriage at 7 weeks 8/11 BFP 10/8/11 - Stick little baby! BabyFruit Ticker
  • This right here is what happens when you raise kids to believe "there's no such thing as a stupid question." 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • O?Hare airport is named after Al Capone?s laywer?s son, Lt. Cmdr. Butch O?Hare.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageSarendipity:

She has the right to post stupid questions on a public forum. I have the right to ridicule her for said stupid question. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"