2nd Trimester

Boob vent.

I was reading on a previous post about how some ladies love their new, bigger boobs, and it bummed me out a little bit.  My boobs gross me out right now - I used to be a small-ish B cup but I was always okay with that, never wanted bigger.  Now I am a SOLID C and these friggin blue veins are all over and my nipples are the size of dinner plates.  I know they will only decline in appearance after BF-ing, but I really miss my old, normal-person boobs!!

Vent over.  Carry on.

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boob vent.

• I hate that my boobs are so far appart. My dh never understands what i'm talking about.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG YES!  I couldn't lay my finger on what exactly bothered me about them but that is definitely part of it!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I miss my perky full A cup pre-DS boobs (any bra worked b/c i didnt need support or lift)...

After BF but before pg- they were very saggy small As. 

Now they are kinda-saggy As.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hear you.  I went from a B to a DD with my daughter and was left with a C after breastfeeding.  This time around I am already a D and I'm sure I will pass the DD marker. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I am normally a 32A 32AA and I always wished for bigger boobs. Now I'm a 32 B and I look in the mirror and wish for my smaller boobs back. I MISS them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My boobs have not done much changing at all since becoming pregnant. They don't even feel different.

I was a large D (not quite DD) before pregnancy and now I'm terrified about how they will be later on in pregnancy Indifferent

Anyone else have large boobs to begin with and can give me a clue about what to expect??

----------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Visit The Nest!
    ----------
    "Everything happens for a reason"
    ----------
  • Mine are ENORMOUS and it terrifies me to know that they will only get BIGGER! I was a nice C cup pre baby boy and now I am easily a DD....sigh.
  • Mine are bigger, heavier, hard and leaky this pregnancy. No
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • imageipookie8:

My boobs have not done much changing at all since becoming pregnant. They don't even feel different.

I was a large D (not quite DD) before pregnancy and now I'm terrified about how they will be later on in pregnancy Indifferent

Anyone else have large boobs to begin with and can give me a clue about what to expect??

I am in the same boat. I have heard from friends that just had babies that after giving birth and the milk comes in we better be ready because they are gonna get big! I am not ready for this. I am already up a size so not sure how much more I can handle. And the blue veins need to STOP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageipookie8:

My boobs have not done much changing at all since becoming pregnant. They don't even feel different.

Pre pregnancy, I was a D. I think they are getting a little bigger and it is finally time for a new bra, which I plan on getting this weekend. The number one thing that has changed is my nipples. They are huge and super dark. And I noticed they might be starting to crack a little. Indifferent Gross!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Oh please. You all have NOTHING on me. I can't even begin to tell you how disgusted I am with mine. I went from a nice C cup o a fvxking I, yes you are reading correct, the letter that comes after H.  Ridiculous. Huge. Gross. Veins everywhere. I seriously can't even imagine wtf is gonna happen after my milk comes in....almost makes me want to ff toHe rid of theses thugs that have landed on my chest.

The worst part?? Because they are SO huge, me bump doesn't look that big because it doesn't stick out beyond my always growing chest :( 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageipookie8:

I had D's before I had DS and had DD's after. This pregnant, they are the same size so far. 

• mine went from a large D to almost an F... ugh.
    BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
    BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
    BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
    BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
    BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The larger size doesn't bother me too much (from B to D), but the size of my nipples gross me out a little.  And the fact that they itch is most annoying!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBonidiebabe:
    I hate that my boobs are so far apart. My dh never understands what i'm talking about.

THIS!

I liked that they were a little bigger but now I feel like they are getting too big. My SO loves it. =/ I might like them better without the giant blue veins. 

• I miss my old  boobs too - 32 B.  I am now a 32 D and I just showed DH how I am spilling out of my bra and his response was "whoa."

They are so painful to the touch and weigh about 7 pounds each.  Blah.

• My boobs apparently are gearing up to feed an army.  I wish I could get them to understand there's only one kid in there.
  • I'm at a DD and I've noticed that I've gotten a bit bigger and I had a lot of luck with the new Cacique molded satin bras. They hold me up but none of the wire pinching and bruising on my growing belly. I hope mine don't go any bigger either. I can totally understand your concerns.
  • Me too :( I was always really self-conscious about mine because I developed far earlier than any of my friends, and they were kind of a symbol of the fact that I was bigger than the girls that I hung out with in high school and middle school. I mean, they were never enormous - a good full B, but now they're way bigger and reminding me of how I used to feel when my skinny pre-puberty friends were all tiny and cute and I was already starting to look frumpy and weird.
  • My boobs got HUGE after my first & it was really weird. 
    With #2 I didn't really notice much & now I can't really tell either. 

With #1 it was awkward because I bought a dress for my Brother's wedding & when I wore it to the wedding he(my brother) looked at my boobs & was like, "What the crap happened to you??!!! Your boobs are huge!" in front of EVERYONE!!!! I didn't care much that he said it, but did it HAVE to be said in front of EVERYONE!!!???? Geez! Wish I would've brought a sweatshirt!! to hide them!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"