1st Trimester

Weird craving patterns.........anyone else?

So since I found out I was pregnant, each week it seems I crave a new food or two. After a few days, a week at the most, if I try to eat it again, I just can't stomach the thought of it.

Anyone else have this going on?

Re: Weird craving patterns.........anyone else?

• I wanted this family recipe we call "munchie dip" so bad I was dreaming about it! I cooked it, ate one bowl and cant even stand the thought of it now. It's weird..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was craving bananas for a couple weeks.  This week it's pizza.  With my first pregnancy cravings would come and go also, but by the end it was consistent - anything strawberry flavored the entire 3rd trimester.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I find it strange to have the random short cravings that don't stick around long though.  I also have some cravings that have been pretty consistent.  
  • haha, yes. I have learned not to stock up on things. It may the ONLY thing I can stomach one day and seem repulsive the next.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, I learned this the hard way with Macaroni and Cheese. Week 5-7 that's pretty much all I could keep down, so I bought tons of it - Velveeta Shells n Cheese in packs and travel cups, a mega-pack of Kraft Mac n Cheese, and now I can't even look at the box in the cupboard without wincing.

Currently the only things I crave are grapes and bananas.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• Yes!  In the past 3 day I have consumed 1/2 a gallon of orange juice and still want more.  Also, we had homemade applie pie at work yesterday and the sight of it disgusted me...I typically LOVE Apple Pie and would never turn it down!  This is so weird.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WIth my DD I craved grapes like crazy in 3rd tri! Right now I am craving a chipotle chicken sandwich from McCallister's. Too bad the closest McCallister's is like 10 hours away. I wonder if they deliver...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had patterns too...it started with tacos which lasted about a week.  The most constant thing is pasta.  Plain pasta with butter and parm cheese.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagehtaylor516:
    I've had patterns too...it started with tacos which lasted about a week.  The most constant thing is pasta.  Plain pasta with butter and parm cheese.

OMG! Off to make angel hair pasta with butter and salt. Thank you for helping me get over my chipotle chicken sandwich craving.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loving Olives today too...mmm!  The green italian ones that taste smoothe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"