1st Trimester
Options

2nd time moms

For the past 2 weeks I have had a belly with on and off "streching" pains, but ever since this weekend my belly is gone!!!  Anyone else have a belly one day but nothing the next??  Could I just have had bloat and now it went down?  I have also been sick with a head cold since Friday and have ZERO appetite!  Any suggestions?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: 2nd time moms

• Options

Totally normal.

I remember being bigger at 8 weeks than I was at 11-12 weeks.  The bloating is just diminished now for you.   

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yep, you've got it. If this is your first pregnancy that bloat belly will be replaced by the real thing in a few weeks to a few month depending on your frame. As for the no appetite... Just eat a very little bit, constantly. Always have something (healthy) in front of you until you regain your appetite. That worked for me in my last pregnancy when I was recovering from the stomach flu.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    That's normal.  A lot of people lose the bloat before the real bump shows up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yup, it's likely bloating.  I looked like I was showing with DD at 7-8 weeks and then would not look like I was showing.  Same is happening now. 

As far as appetite, both last time and this time I have found starchy foods (mac&cheese, spaghetti, mashed potatoes) seem to be tolerable and help with nausea.  I also recently found a saline nasal GEL that is helping with congestion while waiting for my antibiotics (sinus infection) to kick in.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"