Pregnant after a Loss

Sorry I've been MIA

I'm so sorry I have been MIA lately.  I've been keeping myself really busy since getting off bed rest and we had company (MIL and SD) for Christmas.  I also burnt the h3ll out of my finger and have a huge blister, which makes it difficult to type. 

I have been lurking though and keeping tabs on everyone.  ((Big HUGS)) to everyone who needs them and huge congrats to all of our new graduates.  I'm not sure how often I will be online in the next week or so.  I have a lot to get done before Connor arrives, so I will wish everyone a Happy New Year's now.  And I will definitely keep lurking.  Smile

TTC #1 since 8/09
BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~

Re: Sorry I've been MIA

• Happy New Year!  Just keep Connor cooking in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think we will make it to full term at this point...just another 28 hours to go!  At that point, he can arrive whenever he pleases and I will be perfectly happy.  Smile
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad you're off bed rest, that must have been so hard! You're getting so close, very exciting!
  • I was getting worried about you, but was hoping it was just busy time.  Congrats on being so close and safely so!
  • Yay for being off bed rest.  i can't believe how close you are and that Connor could be here soon!  Take care and I'll try to keep track of ya :)
  • I'm glad you're doing well! I'll be thinking about you while you're away!
  • I am glad you and Conner are both doing well!! No worries on being MIA we all know how much there is to get done!!!

Don't overdo it though!  Make sure to get some rest in there and hopefully we will still see you a bit!! Happy New Year if we don't see you before then!

• I am so happy that you are off bed rest and Conner is still baking. I can't believe how close you are. So so exciting!
    Me 36 DH 38
    Married 1/22/10
    BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
    BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
    BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum
  • I think I missed the memo that you're off bed rest.  YAY!!  I imagine you were ready to get up and DO something after that.  Connor, please don't give your mom any more trouble, buddy!! Happy New Year!!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

• hey there i am lurking to see how you are. alway thinking of you congrats mommy to be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"