1st Trimester

Ordered Pizza... M/S is my enemy!!!

I'm normally a super health nut. But when you feel miserable sick there is nothing that sounds worse than healthy food! DH and I both eat healthy. Well tonight he ate healthy and I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut for myself. What is wrong with me?!? 

After vomiting all afternoon I just needed some comfort food! 

Anyone else in my boat? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ordered Pizza... M/S is my enemy!!!

• yes. pizza is one of the only things i can eat.

i've decided to have cereal for dinner tonight. it's a little healthier, right? 

i'm having really strong food aversions this pregnancy. 

• I'm eating burnt popcorn for dinner lol! Does that count?
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • i just ate a whole pizza...nothing wrong at all...i had a salad earlier,so that should balance it out...and im going to eat cereal before i go to bed...feeling nauseated as we speak ugh
  • I'm usually a clean eater but weeks 7-9, all I could eat were mcdonalds hamburgers and sometimes fries....and i still lost 10lbs in first tri...ugh

• I'm not there yet, but 1st time around I craved Burger King whoppers (no onions, light mayo). I was super sick for 26 weeks and there were a lot of days when a whopper was the only thing I didn't vomit back up! It was so strange. I'm with you: I usually eat pretty healthy, but pregnancy just destroys me.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had McDonald's chicken nuggets for lunch and felt great. For dinner I had steamed chicken, potatoes and vegetables and feel like I could throw up any minute.... Go figure! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Taco salads and soft serve ice cream have been my main "go to" foods when nothing else sounds good or will stay down. :)
  • YES!!!!  One would think that pizza would be a yuck but I crave UNO and Mystic pizza's from the freezer!  I think it's the crust.  Just plain cheese or pepperoni.  I'm glad I'm not alone.  BTW, last night all I can think about was a Whopper from BK.  How funny!
  • I was craving pizza at 9am Monday...lol
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"