1st Trimester

T&P Please, at the hospital now :(

I think we are losing the baby. I started bleeding on Thursday but it was light and brown and pink. We went to the hospital and the baby checked out ok right on track and heartbeat and all. So we got sent home and were scheduled to go into my OB on Tuesday. Today however I started having really bad back pain and a lot of cramping. About 3 hours after that started I started bleeding pretty heavy. I soaked through 3 pads in a 2 1/2 hour time frame and even soaked through my jeans. I am still bleeding and passing a lot of clots. I am pretty sure i have m/c but they are concerend about the excessive bleeding and have made comments about a blood trasfusion. I am heartbroken and scared.                                                                     

Re: T&P Please, at the hospital now :(

• Oh no - T & P headed your way.

Hugs. 

TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am so incredibly sorry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • Loading the player...
  • Im so sorry.

T & P are going out to you and your family!

• I am so sorry you are going through this. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I hope everything is under control soon so you can begin to heal.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • T&P going your way! I've been there! So sorry for what you're going through!

xoxo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh darling, lots of T&P for you!!!
  • Lots of T&Ps your way...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so sorry!!!!  Sending prayers!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh no :(  T&Ps sent your way.. hoping for a more positive outlook :(

Big Hugs to you and your family :(

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • T&P that everything is ok.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh No. I am so sorry to hear this! :-( Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. Very best wishes to you!
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"