Babies: 6 - 9 Months

LOs nicknames- Just for fun!

What is your LOs nickname(s)?

We call DS: Bubba, Bubbabear & Nugget (because he has a huge head for his tiny body!). Lol!

Re: LOs nicknames- Just for fun!

• Me-Pookey, Baby Love, My baby angel

DH- Angel

My dad- Poopie

My Mom-Boo boo bear.

I used to call her a hungry hippo and my baby dinosaur because of her little newborn screeches. She grew out of those :'(

• My LOs name is Penelope. We call her popers, and fatty...she is the cutest chubby baby. When she was first born we called her pickle. I am surprised we don't have more names for her. My mom calls her Poppy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Her name is Cecilia, but we call her "Cece" (see-see), Cecers (see-sers), baby sister and pretty girl (the last 2 are my DS' names for her.  :heartmelt:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Soph, Sophie, Boopie, Cutie, Chunky Monkey

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Boo Boo, Little Princess, and Munchkin. Boo Boo is the most popular.

• DD's name is Lily ... we call her Lills, Lily pad, boobs, monkey, destructo-bot (my husband calls her this because she gets into everything and wants to take everything apart) stinky pants, tum-tum  .. LOL
  • We call him Buddy or Bubs.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Me - Little Love, Peanut, Peanut Buster, Small Fry, Sweet Pea, Little Lady

DH - Nugget, Peanut

My dad - Special "K"

BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • My most used nickname for Wyatt is BooBoo. I just started calling him that one day and it stuck. I also call him Bubba or Dubs, and my H calls him Handsome Pants.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Snuggle bug, Hadders, Haddie
  • Monkey, little bear, poopers, honey bear and little stinker :)
  • ChloeBear or baby girl...my hubby has called her sugarbooger a few times, but that drives me nuts!  Probably because that's what MIL was calling her when they spent pretty much the whole hospital stay with us in the room...I just wanted them to leave...so I guess that got under my skin and I snapped at hubby the other day for calling her that.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Her name is Elinor, but we call her Nora. Her other nickname is Chicken.

We call her other 'terms of endearment' like Sweet girl, Fussyface, Fussypants etc.. but mainly, she is Nora or Chicken. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• We call her Reesie or Cheeks. (She is so tiny, but all of her weight seemed to has gathered in her cheeks.)
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Princess Buttercup

(when I was pg I asked DH if I could name her that while playing video games. Of course he didn't hear me and just said yes. It stuck!)

Also Peanut, Lexi, Lexibug, and Our girl.  

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • DS name is Trevail right now his nicknames are:

Me- booger, monkey

Mimi (my mom)- pumkin head, she says its cause he has a big head

Right now with little kids who can't say his name, and for when he gets in school he goes by Trey

• Los name is Elin

Nicknames: E, EBear, Bug, Peanut, DH calls her Princess Poopypants

• We call her: toots, sugars, sweet pea, and pretty girl.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Max is Monkey, Stinker Monkey, Bum Bum, Mad Max (DH), Lil Buddy (my SF), and MaxSmells.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Hannah Banana, Hannah-bear, chunkers & yoda. Home girl has some serious yoda ears :)
  • Peanut, V (her name is Violet), miss miss
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • punkin punkin (I had a gigantic head like he did when I was little and my nn was punkin head... so he's carrying it on as punkin punkin)

mister mister- no idea why it stuck, but you have to say it in this obnoxiously high falsetto like meeester meeeester. :P I called him that as a nb and it stuck.  

photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Gavin is Bubs, Bubbies, Gavs, Gavinator and The Gavman
  • Sofie, booboo, boobeep, baby girl, baby....and sometimes I will make up some pretty silly names on the spot lol.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Me : Mr. Boy, Sunshine, Snort

DH : Baby Bear, Little Man

Others : Nate and  First Mate Nate. 

But we are trying to adjust that to Nat as I am Kate and "Kate n Nate" just irritates me. It will be awhile before  that goes away, if it does.

• Mackenzie-  ham sandwich (socialite! and my husband is the ham), toots mcgee, M, Kenz, Z pack (MIL- hate it!), Mac attack (FIL- hate it), Mac and cheese, baby girl,

• Great post!  These are so fun!

DS is Samuel (which we never call him!) Most commonly: Sam, Sammy, Sammy K, Samurai, Baby Bear, Little Bird, Little Dude

• Everyone (especially Dh's family) calls her Apples. Dh has always gone by Johnny Appleseed online and my MIL has always referred to me as Apple Cheeks because she says my cheeks are always perfectly rosy (lol). So when DD came along and there was a bit of a name "dispute" MIL said "I don't care who names who what because I'm just going to call her Apples", and it just stuck! Except Dh's grnadpa can't remember what everyone calls her, so he often interchanges Apples for Peaches or Pickles. haha!

DH also calls her Munchie (short for munchkin).  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I Bump from my phone 90% of the time, with a baby in my lap, so please excuse my bad format and poor spelling and/or punctuation.
  • Me: Punky, variations on "bear"- sleepy bear, snuggle bear, stinky bear, hungry bear

DH: stinky, little pinochle 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Nyla- Bean (The day we brought her home from the hospital she was all swaddled up, and looked like a bean)

Puchu (I have no idea why DH calls her this, I think he just thinks it's cute)

Goober (this is what we called her when I was pg- we were team green, so we didn't know what name we would be giving)

Sweet Pea

Cricket (because she jumps up and down like a cricket)

Ruby-girl (Ruby is her MN)

Wow, I didn't realize how many nicknames she had!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My baby's name is Giselle...but we call her GiGi, preciosa, flor, silly girl
  • Me: Punkin, little lady, Maddy, Maddy Sue (LO's middle name is Sue), princess, Maddykins

DH: Big Lady (instead of little lady - drives me crazy for some reason haha)

• I love this!

Luke's most common nickname (we use it more than his real name) is Bugaboo, which has been shortened to bugga.  He's also currently sweetpea, and in the past he was "Tooter T___(last name)", "the poopinator of pooptown", and "tigger".

Bugaboo has stuck though... it's fitting.

• His name is Blake and we call him: Blakers, Blakie, and Little Man
    BFP #1 2/10/10: No HB on 4/29/10 at 15 wk, D&C 4/30/10, Baby measured 11-12 wks. First Pregnancy and first loss. BFP #2 7/25/10: Blake Daniel arrived 3/25/11 BFP #3 3/9/12: Our Turkey Baby! Due Date: 11/19/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • LO is Nathan-

My dad calls him -Sparky

My brother and most brother in laws call him -Nate Dog

My girlfriends call him -Brick (That is what we were going to name him) 

DH calls him- Keener, or pumkeener

I call him Nathan or my handsome baby boy 

• Fun names!

We call LO Chunky Monkey and Drooley Pooley.  His name is Finn so we have tons of variations of Finn.  Finnster, Finneus, Finnegan, Finn McMissile....

• The main one is LilyBug, but also Lily, pretty girl, little lady, babycakes, sweetie.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love this post!

DD1 (7yr old)- Her name is Sarah. NN- Butterbean (the first time I saw her on the ultrasound I was 9 wks pg and she was the size of a butterbean) Bean, Beanie, Beaner, Butter, Buttercup, Cup-O, Cup-O-roni, SarahBean, Sweetpea. PeePee

DD2 (7m old)- Elizabeth (Beth). NN- TeeTee (no idea- it just came out one day and stuck) Goochie, Bethy, BeeBee, Nugget, BeDaisy (yeah- no clue), Ham- this is a popular one- we all like to squeeezzzzeeee her big chunky thighs and say "Who's my Ham, Ham, Ham?"

Me- Angela-   NN's from DD1- Mommy, Myawm, Mama.

• I call him munchkin. My dad calls him 'little dude'.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Maya-bug is the most frequent nickname we use, but DH also calls her Madame Poops-a-lot on days when... well, you know lol. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"