1st Trimester

I hate sweets!

This is so weird for me. Since about 6 weeks, I have gagged at the thought of eating cake, cookies, frosting, chocolate, etc.

Before this pregnancy, I could eat frosting with a spoon and cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  It's so weird to have this aversion! anyone else?

Re: I hate sweets!

• I wish!  I've been finding them irresistible - because of the low energy, I think, more than the hormones.
    imageimage
  • I normally have an insane sweet tooth. I can still have a slice of apple pie for breakfast (apples are one of my "safe" foods right now) but the bag of Lindt truffles that's been next to my desk for two weeks hasn't even been opened. Normally it would have been history in three days.
    PhotobucketMilitary Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here... I LOVED ice cream all the time... NOW it grosses me out

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not me...I had to stop myself from eating cake batter with a spoon when I made a cake earlier *sigh*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Love me some sweets! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJillLeeJill:
    Love me some sweets! :)

I did too until I was barfing at 6 weeks. Hope this doesn't happen to you!

• imagehmartinez0809:

Same here... I LOVED ice cream all the time... NOW it grosses me out

This! I miss Ben and Jerry. 

ME: 30 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 3/2010
    DX: Unclear-potential MF (low motility, borderline count); currently unexplained
    Ultrasound/HSG- Feb 2011
    Lap: May 2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #1: 6/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #2: 7/2011
    Clomid/IUI Cycle #3: 8/2011
    9/2011 Switched REs...and more testing
    DX: Unexplained- borderline MFI
    IVF #1: 11/09/2011- BFP!!
    Beta #1: 241; Beta #2: 666
    Ultrasound scheduled for 5w6d
    Baby girl born 8.14.12
  • Sweets haven't been grossing me out, but they don't taste the same since I got pregnant, and I don't crave them anymore. That is saying a lot, since I normally have a huge sweet tooth. Chocolate in particular tastes completely different to me now, and ice cream is not really enjoyable. I've totally gone over to the salty side.
  • OMG I'm the same!!! We had secret santas in the office and my santa made me a WHOLE cake. I didn't eat it. I haven't told everyone in my office yet, and we just had a bday party with CAKE. They asked me 100 times did I want some. No Thanks!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCabbageCabbage:
    Anything too sweet really turns me off.  I am all over fruit though.

YES pineapple tidbits!!! DELICIOUS!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use to loveee sweets, and now I can't stand the thought of them, Plus whats even worse is I work in a chocolate shop..gagggg!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"