December 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else exhausted?

My due date isn't until the 30th and i feel like another 2 weeks sounds like an eternity.  I've been contracting for three days now, with no progress down there so my midwife told me to take it easy (yea, that can't happen with a 4 and 6 year old to care for).  I really want him to bake as long as he needs but I haven't slept in days and uncomfortable just doesn't seem like a good enough word to describe what i'm feeling.  thanks for letting me get it out!

To all my sisters out there that have to wait along side of me until after Christmas I hope your nights are filled with sleep, and your days are filled with relaxation!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else exhausted?

• Options

I'm exhausted but can't sleep really so I nap during the day a lot. I hate it because everyone says I won't go into labour anytime soon because I don't have that 'burst of energy'

Can't I just be tired and go into labour?

I hope you feel better though Smile You do have it worse with other kids to care for, the worst thing I have is a needy cat.

• Options
    imageNoodleM:

I'm exhausted but can't sleep really so I nap during the day a lot. I hate it because everyone says I won't go into labour anytime soon because I don't have that 'burst of energy'

Can't I just be tired and go into labour?

I hope you feel better though Smile You do have it worse with other kids to care for, the worst thing I have is a needy cat.

I had that "burst" of energy 2 weeks ago.  Cleaned my entire house, made 9 meals for the freezer, thought I was nesting so much that LO's arrival had to be imminent.  But no, I'm still pregnant, and now I have hit utter exhaustion.  I'm hoping that another nesting period isn't necessary before he arrives, because I want him to come today! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm with you.  I usually get to work at 9:15am and this morning I came in at 7 because I couldn't sleep.  I feel like a zombie.  To top it off, I had a dream I was in labor and when I woke up and realized I wasn't...total bummer.

LO has been beating the crap out of my stomach for the last 90 minutes but I'm so tired it really doesn't matter at this point.

Asher Thomas 5.19.10
    Miles Edmund 12.29.11
    Liam Robert 1.21.14
    Baby 4...ok probably another boy here haha 9.20.15
  • Options
    I'm right there with you too.  Then you know you look bad when the Salvation Army bell ringer tells you that you look absolutely exhausted.  LOL!
  • Options
    YES! I am so tired. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and will probably nap again. Sleeping at night is impossible with this reflux and constant peeing. Here's hoping for a weekend baby!
  • Options
    Me too! I cant sleep for long between the heartburn and peeing, not to mention the hiccups. I'm wishing that I had gotten more done earlier in my pregnancy. The thought of 2+ more weeks of this makes me even more tired.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"