Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Can I ask a fashion question

I'm a jeans and flip flops girl, so I'm completely lost when it comes to dressing up. My office Christmas party is tonight. I got a back flowy sleeve dress last night and I'm not sure if the accessories are going to me me look classy or like a skank from the Jersey Shore. 

The shoes and jewelry are gold. The shoes are pointed toe pumps with a medium heel. The necklace is long since the dress's neckline is high and the earrings match the necklace. 

Is gold automatically trashy? I can post pics if that would help.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Can I ask a fashion question

• I think as long as the necklace isn't too gawdy or Flava-flav like you should be fine. I don't think it is automatically trashy. Pics wouldn't hurt but I think you should be fine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like gold and it can be done tastefully.  You could also do a long strand of some type of pearls.  They go with everything.  
  • Loading the player...
  • It doesn't sound trashy, and I like gold most of the time. But I still need pics to be sure:).
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  •  The dress is the one on the right, without the rhinestones on the sleeves.

Here are the shoes...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagecruelsound:

Yes, I think that dress is too slutty. Please stop spamming the boards for advice.

Wait, this isn't one of THOSE fashion posts? Then I'm of no help.

Damn! But my hubby wants me to be more decorated for sex. And I'm preggo again and he wants me to wear this babydoll.  

• imageMomlovesEloise:

The dress is the one on the right, without the rhinestones on the sleeves.

Here are the shoes...

LOVE the shoes!!  If I were you I might skip the necklace and wear dark long earrings (similar to the pic).  The shoes will make enough of a statement.  I think a gold necklace might be too much.  But I'm sure you'll look great either way.  The dress is beautiful :) 

• I love that dress. No necklace. Style it similar to the chick in the picture.
  • imageQuesera:
    I love that dress. No necklace. Style it similar to the chick in the picture.

This. I am not a fan of matching necklace earring sets.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• imagehmp&mrj:

imageQuesera:

I agree, cute dress.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • imageAshC311:
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imagehmp&mrj:

imageQuesera:

I agree, cute dress.

All of this.

Thanks guys so much for the advice!! I have some black dangly ones that will be perfect.  

• imageMomlovesEloise:
    imageAshC311:
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imagehmp&mrj:

imageQuesera:

I agree, cute dress.

All of this.

Thanks guys so much for the advice!! I have some black dangly ones that will be perfect.  

I wouldn't just wear gold shoes with a black dress and black earrings. UNLESS you have a gold purse. You should try for long dangly gold earrings. I personally think it would be odd to wear all black then gold shoes. But what do I know I wear leggings with cuff boots and sweaters Wink

• No necklace, big sparkly earrings instead.  Love the shoes. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageQuesera:

Minus the quail feathers. And as long as your vah jay jay doesn't show out the bottom when you sit down, I think you're good!

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The shoes are really cute! I wouldn't match a gold necklace or earrings with them though. Then the shoes will pop
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"