3rd Trimester
Options

Need feedback Xmas gift idea for bf

I am having a very hard time figuring out what to get my bf for Christmas this year because all I can think of is how we need to get ready for the baby. I am debating buying the diaper bag we registered for that will be his to use and filling it for him.

Thoughts?

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Need feedback Xmas gift idea for bf

• Options

I love that idea.. very thoughtful and practical.

I was going to do the same thing, but someone bought it for us after our shower.

One of the things I bought my bf is an "I'm the Daddy" tee-shirt to wear in the hospital.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's what I did for my husband, bought him a diaper dude bag with a design he really likes, and filling it with the book "strong fathers, strong daughters", a beer glass that says "Daddy's Sippy Cup" on it and a nice bottle of beer to go with it and a few other things :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would try to find at least a small gift that isn't baby related. What would you get him if you weren't pregnant? Daddy bag is a cute idea too but I think a guy might also appreciate it being about him and not baby. Remember he doesn't instinctively have baby brain like we do:)
  • Options
    It's definitely practical but I'd try finding something that wasn't baby related. Something he could enjoy for himself.
  • Options
    I agree with the others. The bag is a good idea, but maybe get him something else not baby related, too. I'm making my boyfriend a basket type deal with a ton of goodies inside. Mostly a bunch of his favorite things, and one baby related item, a beer stein that says "father hood, that's how I roll" and has a picture of a stroller on it, haha.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"