October 2011 Moms

Best day of Maternity Leave EVER!!!

With 3 weeks left of my ML, this morning I quit my job.  As of today, I am a SAHM, and I couldn't be more excited! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best day of Maternity Leave EVER!!!

• Completely jealous.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• *green with envy*

I went back to work this week :( 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've written my resignation letter half a dozen times but don't have the guts to send it. I'm so jealous!
    My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • Congratulations , you did the right thing! She is a lucky baby to have such a smart mommy.
  • Congrats! I did the same thing this week and it felt so awesome!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • congrats!
  • Nothing but jealousy here! I go back after New Year's and can't stand the thought of it. Congrats.
  • I did the same thing last week!
  • awesome!! Sent my resignation letter last tuesday
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats...welcome to the 7 days a week, 24 hours a day work force, no sick days or paid vacations!  Jokes aside, it is the hardest but most fulfilling "job" I have ever done. And I say job but it really isn't a job, I see it as a privilege to spend this time with my children, all the rough days are worth it. 
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Congrats, that's awesome! I'm planning on doing the same thing today or tommorrow. I can't wait to make it official.
  • Congrats!! I quit my teaching job at the end of last year, and the finances are definitely tighter, but we're making it an I am so happy with my choice! I can't imagine having to take this little guy to daycare everyday!
  • Congrats!!! Now if only I could just do the same. I'm in limbo.
    Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 - 11/16/10 CP 12/1/10
    Our team green turned into team pink! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 17dpo - 47, 19dpo - 114 Chart
  • imagejonnygurl76:
    Congrats...welcome to the 7 days a week, 24 hours a day work force, no sick days or paid vacations!  Jokes aside, it is the hardest but most fulfilling "job" I have ever done. And I say job but it really isn't a job, I see it as a privilege to spend this time with my children, all the rough days are worth it. 
    This, this, this!!! Couldn't have said it better myself! Welcome to the SAHMommy club... It's an awesome "job!"

And jonnygurl: I LOVE your new siggy pic. DS just got that outfit but he hasn't grown into it yet (he's still in NB clothes). I can't wait for him to wear it, it looks so cute on your DS.
  • Congrats!!! That is awesome news!!! I am jealous though!!! LOL

I wish we could afford to do the same.

Best of Luck to you! I know you will love it!!

• I'm happy for you :-)  I'm glad that if staying at home is what you want that you are able to do it! 

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" 1 Corinthians 10:13
  • congrats :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"