Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Your baby's weight @ 5 months?

Just curious where our LO falls on the charts.  She's in 6-9 month clothing already, although the sleeves are still a bit too long.  She's about 19 pounds.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your baby's weight @ 5 months?

• DD is about 5 months and I am guessing she is about 12 1/2 lbs. She was 6lbs 5oz at birth. She was in the 9th percentile at her 4 mo check up Nov. 18th. She is a little peanut!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She was about 15 pounds at 5 months, now she's pushing 16.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • My middle name is Marie-Clara... nice name for your dd!
  • My LO is like PP, definitely 15 pounds, might be pushing 16 pounds.  She's been 50th percentile for weight from the get-go.  She was 8,7 when she was born.
  • at 4 months DS was 17 lbs.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• 5 months - 14lb 14oz - 25.75" long
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My son is about 19 pounds (if not more). He is in size 3 diapers and wears 6 to 9 months clothes. He was born 8.5 pounds!

Love my big babies :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageann_jeremiah:
    at 4 months DS was 17 lbs.

This for our DD, also. We're in 6-9, with a little room thankfully. She grows like a WEED.  I am hoping it will slow down a little bit now, because I am constantly having to buy new clothes for all the clothes she is growing out of at a record pace. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • almost 16lbs.   He's in the 50th percentile.  He's in Carters 6month(no pj's), but can fit in the 9months just fine too.  He is really long, so I'm sure we will totally be switching over to the 9 month within a week or two.

• DS was perfectly average at birth. 7lbs 9ounces, 20 1/4 inches.

I believe he was 16 pounds, or close to it at 5 months. I can't remember his length, but he was in the 75th percentile.

He is still able to wear his 3 month t shirt onesies, but he is in 9 month sleepers.

• imageali&jonbaby:
    Just curious where our LO falls on the charts.  She's in 6-9 month clothing already, although the sleeves are still a bit too long.  She's about 19 pounds.

DS is exactly the same way. He's about 18 lbs and 27 in long and in 9 month clothes. I usually have to roll up the sleeves especially since he's recently decided they're fun to chew on.

• DD weighed 17# 5 oz. on the day she turned 5 months. 3-6 months clothing is still fitting her pretty well, and I'm glad - she has TONS of outfits (received as gifts) in this size, so I'll be putting her in them as long as I can!!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • DS was 14 lb 3 oz (15%) and 27 in (95%)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • DD will be 5 months on Christmas Eve, and she is almost 12 pounds. Still wearing 0-3 clothes. We've got a little peanut!
  • imageLyndseyLC:
    DD is about 5 months and I am guessing she is about 12 1/2 lbs. She was 6lbs 5oz at birth. She was in the 9th percentile at her 4 mo check up Nov. 18th. She is a little peanut!

This was my DD exactly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my ds is 16 lbs 27 inches long and is in 6-9 month clothes as well, he in the in 50% for weight and 90% for length hes a long lean little booger
  • my LO is 12lbs 8oz and 24inches long!  she is just now fitting into 3-6months clothes!  she was 5lbs 14oz at birth..tiny lil thing!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • At 5 months 1 week DD was 15lbs 13 oz and 26". Baby's got chub :)

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • DS is a few ounces shy of 20 pounds and is 5 mos today.  He's really tall, it's super hard to find clothes that fit and aren't all baggy because he's long and lean.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • I have a big girl, which is no surprise. I'm 5'9 and her dad is 6'3, so we didn't expect a petite lil thing.

At 5mos she's 19lbs and officially in 9mo clothes! :) Healthy baby girl. 

Merry Christmas image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have a peanut. She is still in a size 1 diaper and 0-3mth clothing, but for the length 3-6 sleepers with tons of room.

She weighed in at 11lbs 14oz this morning (3rd %) she was born 7lb 1oz (25%). 

I have to say though, my DD has been having issues gainning weight along with other issues. She was 10lbs (25%) at her 2mth appointment, so she has gained less than 2lbs in 3mths.

• DS is 22 lbs...size 3 diapers, set to move up to size 4. He has short little legs like his momma! lol so those are 6 month but everything else is 9-12 month fit!! Hehe my little chunky monkey!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"