3rd Trimester

What's your baby's name?

DH and I are torn between Penelope, Scarlet, Lucille, Ariel, and Cordelia (this would be it, but DD1 is Cecilia and I think that's too matchy). MN will be Jean. We are going to decide when we see her. 

What is your baby name plan? 

Re: What's your baby's name?

• We finally agreed on Logan John

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • We've had Lauren picked out since we started TTC! We still don't agree on her middle name and are stuck between Hope and Amanda.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We did Cameron Micheal for DS
  • Grant Joseph
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• We finally decided that it will be Addison Elizabeth. :) After panicking and thinking the child would go nameless, we chose together. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've decided on Lillie Marie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dakota Jennifer :)

Dakota is a name we have always loved, and Jennifer is after my hubbys sister whom passed away at the age of 5. We Love how they sound together :)

• imagegoldenleaves:
    We've had Lauren picked out since we started TTC! We still don't agree on her middle name and are stuck between Hope and Amanda.

I Like Hope out of those two names.

• Her name will be Audrey Reese

• Lois Marian Margaret - very old fashioned, but on purpose.

Lois for my MIL

Marian for my step grandmother

Margaret for favorite great aunt.

• Her name will be Lilah Reese
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic < br > BabyFetus Ticker
  • Caden Thomas if it's a boy.

Emilee Ann if it's a girl!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Caroline Mary and we are going to call her Carly.

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Jordan Ephraim

Originally Jordan Anthony (which i LOVE, but MIL has said many times that it would mean so much to her if we choose a middle name that starts with an E after her father) Well, Hubby's grandfather's name was Ephraim...

• Savannah Kimberly

DH and I both have some Cherokee ancestry, so we looked at names listed under Native American and both fell in love with the name 'Savannah.' My MIL's name is Kim.

I always loved the name Ariel (big Little Mermaid fan!). Scarlet is pretty too and would sound pretty with Cecilia! Smile

• We were totally going with Penelope if it was a girl!

But we are naming our son Gabriel Nicholas

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're thinking either Cash Andrew or George Andrew, not sure yet

• My husbands name is Josh, my middle name and my mothers is Lynn so we've chosen Jocelyn and her middle name will be Cate. Chose to spell it with a C, which is a little odd but all 4 of my siblings have C names, my nephews and nieces do, and so do my parents. Kind of a tradition. :)
  • Calvin (Cal) Wyatt most likely.  The MN is still not completely decided. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • For yours, I really like Lucille- it goes nice with Cecilia too. :)

We named the baby shortly after finding out the sex. I have a 3yo, and I figured if we referred to the baby by his name, that would help her "know" him beforehand. His name is Dylan John (John after my grandpa).

• DD will be named Reagan Lee.  My husband and I are both history teachers and wanted a non-girly name.  Lee is my MN as well as my mom's and my MIL (both are deceased). 
  • As shown below: Dior Nicole will be the name of our baby girl. DH's name starts with a D so he wanted her name to start with a D. I came to him with the name and he loved it Big Smile
  • Sasha Joelle
  • We have two we will choose between when we finally see the little guy.

Gavin Shea

Cole Patrick

• Liam Michael. We plan on all of our children have Gaelic first names (I'm first generation American - the family is from Ireland). Michael is after DH's grandfather. If/when we have a girl (hopefully the next one) Saoirse (seersha) or Brianna Marie. We were fighting over it til we found out we were having a boy .

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Jacob! Still debating on middle name
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • If we have a girl she will be Briella Rose - Rose will be after my grandma Rosemary and my cousin Ana Rose who both passed away. We just recently found out that the 'ella' part will be after his great grandmother so we are tying in a lot of people :) I'm pretty sure it's meant to be! :)

If we have a boy he will be Brighton Paul - Paul is after his grandfather who passed away that he misses dearly. DH came up with Brighton on his own and while shopping in Ceasars palace in Vegas on our Babymoon we saw that it was the name of a store - also meant to be.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSara.Henkel:
    Taylee Sue

Taylee is super cute!

Capri :)

• We're about 98% set on Connor Patrick.
  • Macy Diane (Diane is my middle name and my mom's middle name)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenovasouthanblond:
    Liam Michael. We plan on all of our children have Gaelic first names (I'm first generation American - the family is from Ireland). Michael is after DH's grandfather. If/when we have a girl (hopefully the next one) Saoirse (seersha) or Brianna Marie. We were fighting over it til we found out we were having a boy .

LOVE LIAM MICHAEL! And most Gaelic names for that matter. My grandmother was born and raised in Co. Kerry and Gaelic was her first languge. Just love!

• DS1 is Noah Michael and DS2 will be Lucas James.  If it was a girl it would have been Leah and not sure about the middle name.
  • imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    We're about 98% set on Connor Patrick.

Again, LOVE!

• DS will be Skyler Annalise.  Addison was a close second, but this way she will have the same initials as me.

I love Scarlet!!!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dax Wyatt for a boy

Zaylin McKenna for a girl!  

• Elizabeth (Betty) Alice. She's named after my grandmother.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • If we had found out we were having a girl her name would've been Olivia Quinn.

But, we are having a boy and naming him Austin Rhys.
  • Eslin Lillian. my hubby had the first name in mind for awhile them when we found out the sex i came up with the middle name
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"