1st Trimester
Options

Never been so thirsty in my life!

I am 4 weeks right now and I am going through about a gallon of water a day. Last night I drank three bottles of water throughout the night. Everytime I woke up my throat was so dry! I have never had this symptom before (this is my third). It's so weird. Anyyone else have excessive thirst as an early pregnancy symptom?
Jen
Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Never been so thirsty in my life!

• Options
    DEFINITELY me!!!!  I didn't have this symptom as bad with my first either.  Of course all this water is making me pee like crazy!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's me too!!  I always thought drinking so much water during pregnancy would be a problem for me but it's definitely NOT!!  I have a 22oz mug and I almost always drink 4 of those a day....and I'm STILL thirsty!!

Anniversary Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am constantly thirsty!!! I don't remember having this with my daughter, but WOW! It's actually annoying how thirsty I stay! I can finsh one glass and need another almost right away! I need one right now :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can't get enough. My lips are always chapped. I have 3 - 5 1.5  liters of water a day. I'm up at 3; 4:15 and 5:30 to drink and pee. I barely made it from the train to the front door before - I think I need a pamper now... lololol... 

• Options
    Yup, I am doing the same. I normally always have a drink with me, but now I feel like I'm constantly refilling it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me too!  I keep a Tervis Tumbler with a lid full of ice water with a little lemon on my night stand.  I usually have it drank before I get up in the morning.  I've noticed a lot of excess saliva, especially at night so this could be one of the reasons.  Water just seems to be the best thing to quench my thirst!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So thirsty....... Yet lots of water makes me queesy. Such a catch 22
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"