July 2012 Moms

I *think* I may finally get back to the gym tomorrow.

I'm excited and scared, lol.

M/s has totally kicked my ass since about week 5. I have not been to the gym since the beginning of November. I'm not deluding myself into thinking I can do a heavy workout, but I think the nausea has backed off enough that I can go do a light workout without yacking.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, please! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I *think* I may finally get back to the gym tomorrow.

• Good luck!!  If you feel ready enough to push yourself to go, then I bet you'll be fine :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wish I was feeling that way.  Morning sickness has subsided, but the fatigue is kicking my butt.  Here's to hoping that will change in the coming weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!!

That's inspiring - maybe I can get off my butt sometime soon...

• Good luck!  I have not been "allowed" to work out during all of 1st tri so I'm excited, but scared to get back into it.  I ran 10 miles the day before my BFP and now I get winded walking up the stairs :/
  • Yay! Good for you! I bet you'll do fine! Just make sure you drink plenty of water!

I plan on doing an hour long prenatal yoga DVD in the morning! :-)

Due date July 22, 2012!! WAHOO!!! I've been married since Sept 18, 2010 and love married life! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Me too! and finals are over this week, so the gym and I will once again become aquainted.
  • good luck!

my membership expires in january and i'm going to suck it up and renew. have to! especially with this cold weather keepig me indoors. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"