Babies: 3 - 6 Months

XP: Please help me choose Xmas card (PIP)

I can't pick what photo (or photos) to use. I don't want to show anyone who will be getting them. Help me choose. Thanks in advance. image

Re: XP: Please help me choose Xmas card (PIP)

• They are all adorable!  My top 2:

One with black background, babe in basket --- shows off your babe the best IMHO!

One in dark with lights --- most artistic, quiet moment with your babe discovering (I will use this idea), my favorite!

Runner up: Maybe favorite if cropped more tightly (face & chest only) - babe holding lights with big smile!!!!!!

GL with your choice!

TTC#1 2003, 5 angels above, IVF-PGS-FET, DD b. Aug-2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2 2012/13? FET

• Thanks. I should have mentioned that I probably won't use the lights photos from my siggy because I already posted them on FB. I might use that photo for something else.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the top left one and the one with Mason and Santa up close. Oh yea also the middle one on the right side. By the way im also gonna copy you on your siggy pic where he's holing the lights.  They are all adorable so whichever you chose will be fine.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I love the snowman
  • OMG! He is freaking delicious! I want to eat him up!! Lol. I like the last one and the one with him and Santa up close. But they're all great.. You can't go wrong! He's soooooo cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They are all adorable but I'd say one of the top two would make a great Christmas card.
  • Thanks ladies. I still have no idea what I will pick, but I appreciate the input. And please don't think I torture my kid. Lol. These were taken over the course of two weeks.
  • Love the left three!  The snowman outfit is adorable!  And this is exactly why we have a card with 6 picture spots :)

• I love the bottom two!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • You guys were not any help at all. You all picked different photos!! Lol. Well, I finally just chose three and put together a card. After trying several sites, tiny prints was the only one that would work with my iPad. Here is a preview. image
  • He is so cute!!

• I love the ones you chose! Mason is such a cutie!
  • LOVE the snowman!!!!!
  • I vote for the snowman one, so cute! I'm sure no one has ever seen a baby dressed up as a snowman, lol!
  • Love it!!!

TTC#1 2003, 5 angels above, IVF-PGS-FET, DD b. Aug-2011

TTC#2 2012/13? FET

• I like either one of him in the basket by the christmas tree and the cute one with him sitting next to santa! All adorable! You are like me and take tons of pics!

• Thanks! You guys are the best!
  • Close up smiley with santa

black back in basket

snowman

wideview in red basket next to tree

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards