Working Moms
Options

Job Interview 6 months pregnant - UPDATE

I got the job :) On the spot, then I told them about the pregnancy and they said it has no relevancy and I didn`t even need to tell them. 

This is my first full-time job, so any tips since you ladies are working moms? 

I start Monday, so I've cleaned my house, so I don't need to do much cleaning next week, and I have a lot of frozen meals already since I am pregnant. I'll be working 8 hour shifts and I'm pretty nervous, but excited :) 

Re: Job Interview 6 months pregnant - UPDATE

• Options
    Get a routine down ASAP!
    Working, Breastfeeding, Unmedicated Birthing Mother of Two.
  • Options

Congratulations and Good Luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats!!! I agree with getting a routine down.  Also remember, if it doesn't get donw one day, it can the next, well usually.  I find prepping for the next day at night helpful, and I have no shame in going to bed early!  I need sleep, even if it's crappy sleep!  

And most importantly remember, you can ALWAYS do it!

Mini me DD 4/17/08 BFP 12/27/10 m/c @ 8 wks, d&c 2/3/11 BFP 7/6/11 EDD 3/17/12 DS born 3/8/12 Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!

I don't know what you'll be doing exactly, but I work at Target and I'm on my feet and taking about 11,000 steps at work=exhausting sometimes! I've learned to just let some of the housework go...the dishes will get done even if it's not today, the laundry won't walk away, and not vacuuming isn't going to kill anyone. I either just wait until a day I have the energy to do it, or ask DH to pitch in and get something done. 

And always make sure you have water and snacks!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"