Trying to Get Pregnant

Is it just me or....

is EVERYONE pregnant!?! Seriously - I think i know about 10 people who are pregnant right now and the number is growing. Every week it's someone new. It's maddening. I mean, obviously I am thrilled for them - I'm just ready for it to be me!

Anyone else out there feel like everyone around them is pregnant? Or do I just have preggo-goggles? 

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3

Re: Is it just me or....

• I'm not pregnant. That I know of.
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Damn them.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemeaknigh:

is EVERYONE pregnant!?! Seriously - I think i know about 10 people who are pregnant right now and the number is growing. Every week it's someone new. It's maddening. I mean, obviously I am thrilled for them - I'm just ready for it to be me!

Anyone else out there feel like everyone around them is pregnant? Or do I just have preggo-goggles

Just you. If everyone was pregnant most of this forum wouldn't exist and we would all have our BFP's. In all seriousness- it's because you are TTC and noticing it more. Also we are in this stage in our lives so most of our friends will be too. When you buy a new car, you notice it more than you had before. Same principle.

*TW* Losses Mentioned
    9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
    2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
    4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• imageGhostMonkey:
    Isn't it funny how when you reach childbearing age, suddenly a lot of people you know are pregnant? Weird. Someone should loook into this.

*giggle*

OP, I think it's just you. From what I can tell, this is a board full of not-pregnant women, so I guess not everyone is pregnant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • <<<~~~~~ Wants "prego" goggles...

Wait...that would get messy with all that sauce.... Indifferent

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• My DH and I were just talking about this last night!! Even on TV people are pregnant. Hopefully all of us will all get some baby dust thrown our directions soon :)

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • imagemeaknigh:

is EVERYONE pregnant!?!

:::raises hand:::

I'm NOT pg. 

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • It's just you....bc I'm not pregnant....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeaknigh:

Anyone else out there feel like everyone around them is pregnant? Or do I just have preggo-goggles? 

YESSSSS... I said that a little while ago! I currently know 7 pregnant friends and 8 that just gave birth this year ...ahhhhh *shoot me* 

• Haha, glad I'm not the ONLY one who feels that way :) FX it will be us too (SOON!)

• Now that we're TTC, we notice pregnant women.
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Everyone around me is pregnant too!! I guess since this is only cycle 1 for me, it makes me super excited to think we could all have babies together ;)  

I'm sure if down the road I'm still on this board, I may start feeling a little differently! 

• imagemeaknigh:

I think she may be talking about everyone IRL. If that's true, then yes. I feel the same way. I know about seven people total that I deal with daily that are pregnant. But of course anytime you want something it seems like its all around you. 

• Yeah, maybe..... But think about what it would be like if you worked in a maternity ward, LITERALLY every couple of people would be pregnant.  ;)
  • imagefamousa88:
    Yeah, maybe..... But think about what it would be like if you worked in a maternity ward, LITERALLY every couple of people would be pregnant.  ;)

lol - I can't imagine!! that might win the award for worst job for someone ttc.

• imagevpine:
    Now that we're TTC, we notice pregnant women.

This, but it is hard not to get jealous.

TTC since August 2011 (Me-29, DH-32).
    4/28/2012 - SA: 5% motility.
    5/21/2012 - SA: same results.
    Only shot is IVF (ICSI)
    5/31/2012 - HSG: all clear
    6/22/2012 - appt with RE, confirmed ICSI is necessary.
    8/3/2012 - First IVF Monitoring Appointment
    8/17/2012 - Egg Retrieval (retrieved 23 eggs, 3 made it to freezer)
    8/18/2012 - OHSS - hospitalized, need to wait one cycle to transfer embryo(s) due to OHSS
    8/29/2012 - begin meds for frozen cycle
    10/12/2012 - FET one embryo
    10/24/2012 - Beta #1: 442
    10/26/2012 - Beta #2: 947
    10/29/2012 - Beta #3: 2900!
    11/15/2012 - first u/s: baby measuring perfect, heart rate is right on target
    2/6/2013 - A/S looked perfect. Still team green by choice!
    7/6/2013 - Baby girl born after 44 hours of un-medicated labor, 2 hours of pushing, and emergency c-section due to transverse head.  DD was perfectly healthy at 6 pounds, 14 ounces.  We are thrilled!!
  • I totally know how you feel.  It seems like every week another friend or coworker is announcing that they are pregnant or they go into labor.  Its getting hard for me to be happy for them, but I try to force a smile anyway.  Maybe not "everyone" is pregnant, but you really notice those that are when ttc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"