January 2012 Moms

Stupid UPS guy!

So it's like 20* outside and the UPS guy needs me to sign for some wine he's delivering. Ok, great. Except I am not stepping foot outside! He won't hand me the stupid signing machine. It is like glued to his hand. WTF. I'm not going to steal your dumb little computer. Ugh! Maybe it was my lack of a bra, ratty hair, pj's at 3pm or my pickle breath. Still!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stupid UPS guy!

• Haha. I would have been like, you better hand me that right now or you'll have to explain to your supervisor why the machine is broken.
  • I'm angry at UPS too.  I'm home pretty much all day, and yesterday when DH came home there was a "delivery attempt" notice on the door. Um EXCUSE ME you didn't ring the doorbell OR knock, I know because I was home!  I signed the notice and stuck it on the door, and today again - no bell, no knock, they left the package on the porch.  Last week when our crib and PnP came in we had a guy who did ring the bell, I want him back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemudluscious4:
    I'm angry at UPS too.  I'm home pretty much all day, and yesterday when DH came home there was a "delivery attempt" notice on the door. Um EXCUSE ME you didn't ring the doorbell OR knock, I know because I was home!  I signed the notice and stuck it on the door, and today again - no bell, no knock, they left the package on the porch.  Last week when our crib and PnP came in we had a guy who did ring the bell, I want him back.

I'll totally trade you. The guys we've had the last few days (I do a lot of online Christmas shopping) have acted like they are trying to break down the door! They use both hands and hit the door and window as hard as they can. Super loud and super fast. They are lucky they haven't come during DS's nap time or they would have gotten a throat punch! 

• Oooh, I get the knock and run where they bang on the door like the house is on fire and then are halfway down the driveway when I open it. Granted, I'm moving a tad slower these days, but damn, give a person a chance to get to the door before you bolt! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had 2 packaged delivered yesterday from the same UPS guy... he woke me up from my nap so that was the first thing that pissed me off, AND it was pouring out so that was number 2 that made me mad.

THEN he sticks ONE box between the front doors (doesn't ring the bell and I live on the second floor so I had to go down and check because I wasn't sure if I was hearing someone or not), and he puts the second package IN THE BACK HALL ALL THE WAY AROUND THE BACK OF THE HOUSE.

WTF is that??????  Ring the damn bell next time and put BOTH boxes in the front please!! 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • I always tip our ups and mail man when it comes to packages. Every year I do Christmas shopping on line this year we have added heavy baby items to that. DH has a lot of 200+ pound parts for his business delivered to  our house all the time. I love our delivery guys and girl. We know them by name and chat every once and a while. If we are never not home they go the extra mile to walk around and leave items on our back porch. I do 1-2-3 dollars for reg items. $5 or so depending how heavy others are. They are always grateful. It is actually supposed to be customary to give a holiday tip. Though people now a days don't. I guess I'm a suburban mom, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our UPS guy is a dummy too! We bought DS a $130 kitchen set and the UPS man just left it outside on the front lawn in the rocks! Nothing like just inviting people to come take it!
  • Our guy is a drop and run. It is usually the same guy and he is scared of our dog. Whenever we go out to meet him he always asks from his truck if the dog is away. Lol. He bark is worse than his bite! But he is a ferocious looking pitty/lab. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • What does he think you're going to do? Run away with it?
    DD 1.18.2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"